4th Augment for Trident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Augment for Trident

In 10 days I'll reach 3M alloy and will be crafting a trident. However, I am not sure what to put in the 4th augment slot (after deadly/overclocked/adaptive).

I am an assault, my skill build is focused on killing spree (nothing to do with crits). I am planning to use my trident as a bossing gun, as I already hold 12/4 black HIKS 3100 for normal zombies.

I appreciate all the replies!
    Dark Halo

If you are positive you will never be a crit build, and don't want Pinpoint then I would probably choose Capacity or Bio. But if your HIKS has Bio then I would choose capacity.

But, I would personally put Pinpoint on it, just had to stress that, but if you are dead-set on not putting Pinpoint, then go capacity/bio.

Congratulations by the way!!!

Comment

Strongly suggest double-checking about Critical Shot Power.. I say Capacity, seeing as how Biosynthesis would prove nearly irrelevant to a BOSSING Gun.
      AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

If your reload is <.7 seconds, Biosynthesis anyway. If it isn't, Capacity. You'll end up using the trident more for normal zombies anyway. On the rare chance of the shielder phalanx will you switch back to your HIKS for a short while.

Comment

It depends...do you want to play apoc/lms with this char? Biosynthesis is great for getting a health boost.

You'll find yourself using your trident for everything more than likely...super cheap to shoot. But if you're going to use it for bossing only, cap probably is best with your build. Or get a m1k instead.

I suggest playing with it for a while and getting a feel for how you want to play with it.

Comment

for bossing: deadly+oc+adap+cap or deadly+oc+adap+pin
            for mobbing: deadly+oc+cap+bio

Comment

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
              It depends...do you want to play apoc/lms with this char? Biosynthesis is great for getting a health boost.

You'll find yourself using your trident for everything more than likely...super cheap to shoot. But if you're going to use it for bossing only, cap probably is best with your build. Or get a m1k instead.

I suggest playing with it for a while and getting a feel for how you want to play with it.
              I am planning to use it mainly for apoc. I will take some time to use the trident and then decide what I need. Thanks for your advice!
              Dark Halo

Comment

Can I ask how long it took you to collect all the alloy?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaStone1 View Post
                  Can I ask how long it took you to collect all the alloy?
                  I have been saving alloy for almost 6 months.

In order to achieve a championship weapon, you'll have to save alloy for around 200 days, because you can play 5 NM games a day when each game gives you 3,000 alloy - therefore, 15,000 alloy every day.

3,000,000/15,000 = 200

In those 200 days I assume you would get some alloy from event and championship rewards, so I assume you would get to 3M alloy in 3 around 180 days (6 months).
                  Dark Halo

Comment

u can do it in less than 30days https://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas...-for-cs-weapon

Comment

Thanks for the replies, seeing as I can't get 5 good nm games a day, my number would be more around 6,000-8,000 alloy a day. I only get 2k alloy per match. I'll save up 3m alloy in at least 12 months. And in no way am I gonna do it in a month, that's too much for me lol.

Comment

You shouldn't core a Trident yet, as the M1000 is pretty good for bossing and also holding off matches in Apocalypse. Sure, Trident is op and you can kill bosses quick with it, but it runs out frequently. M1000 can last, same with a maxed Proposition with Capacity and Overclocked.(Which I recommend a [BLACK] Proposition that is maxed with Adaptivity, Overclocked, Capacity, and Deadly.)

Comment

Don't necro old topics! And M1000 for Assault? Nope. Trident all the way. Capacity sounds reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                          X