X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX840
    replied
    @RudiAntoni - there's always the unofficial SAS wikia on Fandom for that sort of stuff.

Originally posted by Dach2 View Post
    Buenas soy nuevo en el SAS... Tengo la duda si puedo pasar mis armas de una cuenta a otra o si es posible reglar de alguna forma! Estaré a la espera
    No se puede transferir nada, solo puedes tener personajes que compartan estadísticas de recompensa de la colección.

Leave a comment:

• Dach2
    replied
    Buenas soy nuevo en el SAS... Tengo la duda si puedo pasar mis armas de una cuenta a otra o si es posible reglar de alguna forma! Estaré a la espera

Leave a comment:

• RudiAntoni
    replied
    All these links are broken and also I was not able to find the correct links.
    I'd like to build a list of weapons and armors but use something like the Google Drive Worksheet, so everyone can see and search quickly for their desired weapon or armor.

Leave a comment:

• mancman3
    replied
    also set the graphic to low level once the game boots up u have option icon turn sound n music off too

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy70000
    replied
    SAS4 is just a flash game but unfortunately requires a powerful computer and a good internet connection. In my experience, the i5 will be enough for all outside events. However, depending on the level of playing. To achieve maximum I recommend the i7.

Regarding the browser, I use IE, Firefox, Maxton, Chrome. The most satisfied I´m with Chrome, however, for Kongregate has already proved to be Firefox. Loading is roughly 2x faster than NK with Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• crazywhiteman418
    replied
    It sounds like your computer is struggling to handle the processing of sas4. I would make sure that you close everything but sas4 when you're playing. If that's already the case, you may need a better computer. Rebooting your computer may also help.

You also asked your question on the weekend during a championship, so there isn't much monitoring of the message board.

Leave a comment:

• ITzLouis
    replied
    Originally posted by itzlouis View Post
    hello im new in the forums as i have a level 28 assault on sas 4 and a heavy level 24 i am thinking of quitting sas(zombie assault) 4
    why? Cause everytime i have lag but not low lag like extreme lag I tried everything literally and nothing i still have lag and cant play properly
    and the ninja kiwi team need to add an update
    update_idea_lz make an update where you like reduce so much the lag of the entire sas 4 server including big maps or add an option to reduce much more the lag like considerably i build so slow and i have extreme lag that theres no point to play it anymore
    someone help me

Leave a comment:

• ITzLouis
    replied
    hello im new in the forums as i have a level 28 assault on sas 4 and a heavy level 24 i am thinking of quitting Sas(zombie assault) 4
    Why? cause everytime i have lag but not low lag like extreme lag i tried everything literally and nothing i still have lag and cant play properly
    and the ninja kiwi team need to add an update
    UPDATE_IDEA_:Plz make an update where you like reduce so much the lag of the entire sas 4 server including big maps or add an option to reduce much more the lag like considerably i build so slow and i have extreme lag that theres no point to play it anymore

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf
    replied
    Please can anybody tell me when open premium shop. im lvl 40

Leave a comment:

• munkai
    replied
    are black drops even dropping anymore (for ios)? I have been playing for the last 6 months and not a single black box drop, yet 3 black keys from nantonium boxes in nightmare

Leave a comment:

• PB2StormForce
    replied
    Wow this is good info thanks

Leave a comment:

• stealth2953
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurt Clothier View Post
    You forgot the absolutely most important and awesome guide ever created... mine!

Multiplayer Strategy Etiquette by Map
    http://www.ninjakiwi.com/forums/205/posts/45822
    lol It is a nice guide tho.

Leave a comment:

• crazywhiteman418
    replied
    Originally posted by devilskatana View Post
    Can my data be rolled back 12 hours? Had a HIKS 3100, not sure where it went, had 14 cores invested in it. I don't know how it disappeared, unless I deleted it unknowingly.
    Suggest you e-mail [email protected]. They're pretty helpful!

Leave a comment:

• devilskatana
    replied
    Can my data be rolled back 12 hours? Had a HIKS 3100, not sure where it went, had 14 cores invested in it. I don't know how it disappeared, unless I deleted it unknowingly.

Leave a comment:

• AzazelRosenberg
    replied
    Someone could help me? I keep getting "Error loading profile: Timeout - AmfCall [0] to echo.echo" when I try to log in on SAS4... what can I do? Btw, sorry if I posted on the wrong place (cellphone powerhouse XD)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X