Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the next selling and what guns are going be in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the next selling and what guns are going be in there?

so im getting very close to level 50. i'm planning to buy torment and zerfallen. i wonder are they both or at least one of them gonna be in the upcoming selling?

I would imagine so, if not, more likely the one after.
    They're weekly I think, so if not this time, just wait another week, and they'll come around again
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      I would imagine so, if not, more likely the one after.
      They're weekly I think, so if not this time, just wait another week, and they'll come around again
      is there any way someone knows the exact time and the content? like admins or sas devs?

Comment

Ricochet - CM 352 - CM 467 are for sale this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Ricochet - CM 352 - CM 467 are for sale this weekend.
          god damn. i guess ive got to wait another week to buy the weapons i need. thanks for info anyway

Comment

Working...
          X