Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what level can you start carrying your own NM games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what level can you start carrying your own NM games?

Title. Because I find it frustrating that I'm nearing level 70 and still can't even semi-carry my own games whereas a few other people around my level can easily solo with a level 60. And since there isn't going to be a respec token as a reward for a long time, I have to settle with my current skills, which are more or less glass cannony.

I feel like my medic has the best chance of living, as although my heavy is slightly more tanky than my medic, if I make a mistake I can easily heal it back up. My assault isn't viable at all as he is the least tanky of them, and although he absolutely shreds through the zombies, 1 mistake is instant death. Although the bosses are relatively easy, the zombies, especially at the beginning of pods, are super annoying to take care of.

You just have to be really, really careful.

My NM 360 glass cannon solo attempt:

EDIT: Looking back, that was a pretty bad attempt lol. But it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Lightning; 15-01-17, 03:33 AM.
    : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
    SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
    BTD 5: Rank 79
    BMC: City levels 40/34
    BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/sa...=9289#post9289

Mid 50's is a bit of a stretch for some but it's pretty easy on pods just takes some time. If you meant in a reasonable time on the other hand my assault at level 69 was soloing nm pods in about 4 minutes per assuming it was sav dev and sav necro. My assault was using a 12/4 3/10 black tempest (found at 6/3 or 7/3 idk and then completed aug rewards via gme so i had cores so spend) and had pretty glassy armor (titan helm, power assist, titan gloves, [forgot the pants but it was probably medusa or dragonfly] and titan boots.)

Some old pics I found of my assault:

Comment

Depends on your luck, equipments, and skill build though, speed and armor are both extremely important, and class... I think medic class is the easiest in soloing nms. Luckily got a 10*** Red Sunflare on my 2nd character(37) and managed to solo lvl 237 nmpods, ofc very difficult. That character is now lvl 68, capable of carrying midlevel players or some higher lvl ppls but can't relate since I use prem weapons (CAW,Arc)

Imo pods and vip are the easiest maps to solo.

Comment

Level 1 obviously, the hvm 001, being a starter gun, should not be underestimated. It really packs a punch, and combined with its lightweight, high pierce, and fast RPS it is easily the best weapon in the game. So to answer your question, all you need to do is use the hvm 001 and you will be able to solo nightmare matches of any level.

Comment

although you'd have to hack to be able to play nm at that level...

I usually start whenever I feel that the armour and guns my characters have are appropriate for soloing.
            For carrying lower levels, usually I dont need good armour, one in 90% is ok, but i should want at least a good crowd gun (preferably black). With soloing, the lowest level i think ive managed to solo is 96 or something, cause for soloing i usually want a bio gun + a reasonable bossing gun.

With a medic I think it would be much easier. Although my NK medic is already 88 or something, he is not yet ready, cause his guns aren't yet good enough for the job

Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Ok, thanks guys! I will try to attempt to carry a NM game, and then when I feel confident enough that I won't die I'll boost myself in NM

Comment

You guys were right! http://imgur.com/a/SdBok This wasn't a 363 level, it was from a game where a few people around my level got together but then everyone left (but me) during building, but I feel like I can do NM for real now, instead of just mooching off level 80+

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                  although you'd have to hack to be able to play nm at that level...
                  Wrong.
                  : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
                  SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                  BTD 5: Rank 79
                  BMC: City levels 40/34
                  BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

How did he get into that game? TF?

Comment

Originally posted by imascrub View Post
                      How did he get into that game? TF?
                      Give a champ reward to a level under 35. Join nightmare with that under level 35. Die repeatly ingame.

Comment

Bloody bugs...
                        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Hmm...I think I did a solo NM at 47.
                          I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                          Click here to view all my:

Comment

Working...
                          X