premium boost to lv 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premium boost to lv 50

alright nk, i have money and you do business. please do me a favor and add a boost to level 50 to the store. it takes a f*cking eternity to level up and i have no wish to play meltdown 24/7. i want to equip hiks s4000 and rek nuts in nightmare right now. not in 3 years. thank you in advance

Buy a premium weapon, with the xp boost and dailies used efficiently, It takes no time to get to level 50. You have a level 100 don't you? Boost yourself and voila. You'll be wrecking nuts in no time!
    Respect the classics

Comment

What Spaceghost420 said ^^
      and yeh, the zerfallen was the last of the prems that we'll see, the best you're gonna get is level 20 in purchases, if you don't like it, well, deal with it, like the rest of us have to.
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
      X