Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I can manage the heavy weight of the Proposition. My skills, armor, and other bonuses bring me up to 77.8% movement speed (no weapons), and with a Proposition I get reduced to 31%. I also bring a Shockfield alongside my Proposition to go fast.

Comment

Cores are EXTREMELY rare. 5 cores sometime mean about half-year playing Nightmare everyday.

If you plan to leave this game when you get level100 then core it, but if you want to be very good level100 and continue playing this game. Please SaVE YouR cores for better item.

31% is super slow. All Bosses and Zombies in late wave APOC and LMS are faster than 70% and 1hit mean dead.

--- But if you are rich guy and going to buy epic pack cores like money is nothing. Core it. -*-

sorry for noob english ^.^

Comment

3 rules when coring:
        1. Dont core non-endgame weapon/armor
        2. Dont core non-endgame weapon/armor
        3. Dont core non-endgame weapon/armor

Comment

craft 10*** black proposition need 1 138 656 alloy
          craft 4 cores need 300 000 x 4 = 1 200 000 alloy

Comment

Don't core

Comment

Well I did it, only to 7*** though.
              Don't question me now. I already have a gun better than my hornet now.

Comment

I don't see the point of asking this on the forums if you're going to do it despite pretty much everyone advising against it.
                : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
                SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                BTD 5: Rank 79
                BMC: City levels 40/34
                BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

Rest in peace those cores you wasted

On an unrelated note almighty, I like your Thor forum profile.
                  Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                  Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                  President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                  "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Yeah RIP.
                    I'll still wait for that Augment Level 15 and 80 million dollars for 4 extra cores.
                    I think this'll be good for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
                      I don't see the point of asking this on the forums if you're going to do it despite pretty much everyone advising against it.
                      I agree, such a pointless waste.

Originally posted by almightynutshack View Post
                      I'll still wait for that Augment Level 15 and 80 million dollars for 4 extra cores.
                      That would be $320 million for 4 cores, not $80 mil
                      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

I agree, such a pointless waste.

That would be $320 million for 4 cores, not $80 mil
                        He's including the 3 from augment rewards so he needs 80 mil more to make one core.

I think he made this thread to curb his impatience, but it was too much for him lol. I have a max cored hard thorn for the same reason, so I know how it feels (except I didn't make a thread for it since the decision was really easy for me - core or quit).

Just as a warning, I lagged a bit on my assault and I used gun mod expert to get my level 15 rewards and while I got 5 skill points, I didn't get the "level up" animation and didn't get any cores, so be careful. If it glitches you should contact them and ask them to give them to you. I don't know if they require proof, but it shouldn't be too hard I'd imagine.

Comment

Now, how do I stop getting notifications from this? I already concluded this thread, and I'm not subscribed.

Comment

Flag the original post and request NK to lock it - if preventing further posts is what you're after too

Originally posted by Lithe View Post
                            He's including the 3 from augment rewards so he needs 80 mil more to make one core.
                            Ah right, i missed that part.
                            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                            X