Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Zombie Mechs immune to these following things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadSwedishGamer
    replied
    As has been said before, they are resistant to all physical damage, but they shouldn't be immune to anything. And the Savage version is essentially just a tougher version with more health and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• QuantumApocalypse
    replied
    Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
    Ok, so now that I've seen that, the next thing you need to do (or tell your programmers) is to fix the visual bug - cause it has been around for who knows how long, and has definetely been bugging me for a long time. I slowed both those vids down as slow as I could make it, and I did not see any sign of this *snip* (like i said, the little red skull) - as you can see, your video shows something, but not something enough for anyone to be able to see any evidence of *snip* - like what's the point of a skill, if you cant even see it in motion, I can now see that bad blood does affect mechs, but the visual for it is MUCH less for them, than it is for any other zombie.
    Shouldn't have to record and slow down to the slowest speed to see something like this. I'm sure you can fix this. and when you do could I also request that you make it a bit more visual - like add some contrast to it - cause this game is quite dark in a lot of areas, and the tone of red you made bad blood is quite dark too.

This is probably a better picture of it. The main reasons it's hard to see in this particular case are likely due to the game being in low quality (wouldn't expect high quality and clarity if you opted for this) and video frame-rate/compression. Additionally the extra pulse vfx mask it a little and make it less noticeable compared to other zombies, but considering you'll only be seeing the effects when you're ramming a mech with a medic, I personally feel it's fine :P

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Ok, so now that I've seen that, the next thing you need to do (or tell your programmers) is to fix the visual bug - cause it has been around for who knows how long, and has definetely been bugging me for a long time. I slowed both those vids down as slow as I could make it, and I did not see any sign of this (like i said, the little red skull) - as you can see, your video shows something, but not something enough for anyone to be able to see any evidence of - like what's the point of a skill, if you cant even see it in motion, I can now see that bad blood does affect mechs, but the visual for it is MUCH less for them, than it is for any other zombie.
    Shouldn't have to record and slow down to the slowest speed to see something like this. I'm sure you can fix this. and when you do could I also request that you make it a bit more visual - like add some contrast to it - cause this game is quite dark in a lot of areas, and the tone of red you made bad blood is quite dark too.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    Yea, they resist physical damage a bit

Leave a comment:

• slednermna
    replied
    I think they have some sort of resistance to Aerial Bombardment at the very least. I vividly remember normal SP mechs being able to take several hits from level 25 AB on a disposable character, even though it should've killed in one hit.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    Right, there you go.
    Reset all of my masteries, took off all of armour with any CQC bonuses, just to be safe I put on only hardplate vest/pants only augmented for physical resistance & HP regen from tissue repair so I wouldn't get killed.

You can see in this video the usual 'mini spark' thing (not the force push) that triggers ontop of the mech from the CQC hits no longer appears at all, so that should confirm I no longer have any form of CQC whatsoever in use aside from Bad Blood.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    I see no use of bad blood there... I HAVE ALREADY TRIED THIS MYSELF 100s OF TIMES WITH MY MELEE MEDIC ON KONGREGATE - BAD BLOOD DOES NOT EFFECT MECHS!!! what you have there rohan, is a mech being killed by CQC, don't believe me, well, being the guy who seems to know the game, I'd be surprised to think that you forgot that CQC is energy whereas Bad Blood is chemical. upon a zombie being struck by bad blood, little red skulls appear, just like Killing spree (only slightly different), do you see any skulls floating around that mech on that little video of yours? Well I certainly dont...

remove EVERY trace of CQC you can, than show me again

Are these red hearts?

Chill out man, not something to get so agitated about.
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 16-06-16, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    I see no use of bad blood there... I HAVE ALREADY TRIED THIS MYSELF 100s OF TIMES WITH MY MELEE MEDIC ON KONGREGATE - BAD BLOOD DOES NOT EFFECT MECHS!!! what you have there rohan, is a mech being killed by CQC, don't believe me, well, being the guy who seems to know the game, I'd be surprised to think that you forgot that CQC is energy whereas Bad Blood is chemical. upon a zombie being struck by bad blood, little red skulls appear, just like Killing spree (only slightly different), do you see any skulls floating around that mech on that little video of yours? Well I certainly dont...

remove EVERY trace of CQC you can, than show me again

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    Zombie Mechs are not immune to Bad Blood at all.
    Not sure where you got that idea

Checkit:

Leave a comment:

• DerpsterTheRandy
    replied
    1. Zombie antidote - Not immune
    2. Biocleanse bomb (both effects of this ability) - Not immune
    3. Bad blood - 100% Immune
    4. Brute strength (damage and knockback) - Not immune
    5. Close quarters combat (assault ability) - definetely Not immune
    6. Assault team (assault ability) damage - Not immune
    7. Aerial bombardment - Not immune
    8. Concussion - Not immune
    My question applies to both regular mech and savage zombie mech. Anyone know?

So pretty much, the only skill that mechs are immune to is Bad Blood

It applies to both savage and normal.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    1. Zombie antidote - Not immune
    2. Biocleanse bomb (both effects of this ability) - Not immune
    3. Bad blood - 100% Immune
    4. Brute strength (damage and knockback) - Not immune
    5. Close quarters combat (assault ability) - definetely Not immune
    6. Assault team (assault ability) damage - Not immune
    7. Aerial bombardment - Not immune
    8. Concussion - Not immune

So pretty much, the only skill that mechs are immune to is Bad Blood
    Last edited by ZX840; 16-06-16, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Count Of Monte Cristo
    replied
    I think you can kill them with bombardment, along with assault team. I dunno about bad blood. It might hurt them, but contact hurts you more than you hurt them.

Leave a comment:

• Are Zombie Mechs immune to these following things?

1. Zombie antidote
    2. Biocleanse bomb (both effects of this ability)
    3. Bad blood
    4. Brute strength (damage and knockback)
    5. Close quarters combat (assault ability)
    6. Assault team (assault ability) damage
    7. Aerial bombardment
    8. Concussion
    My question applies to both regular mech and savage zombie mech. Anyone know?
Working...
X