Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next premium guns selling start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the next premium guns selling start?

And what guns will be in there?

No more prem guns, they said they stopped updating SAS 4.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
      No more prem guns, they said they stopped updating SAS 4.
      Aren't those sellings going in automatic mode? Like once every week? I'm more than sure admins don't have to update the game to start the selling

Comment

Weekend perhaps? I honestly haven't kept track of when they go on sale, but they do. How often and which will sell next is to be seen!
        Respect the classics

Comment

Yes, it's an around the clock sort of thing, they're linked with each event I've noticed
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

^
            Do you mean linked with championship events or a generic event that sometimes has [zombie type kills in the event] bounties? or madness bounties or chaos bounties?
            Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
            Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
            President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
            "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

I wanna buy the Prem Flame.. Have seen all Prem Guns, but not the Flame .. I am on mobile ^^
              Last edited by KidKid; 06-01-17, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X