Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I craft a [Black] Hornet?

Hello.

Recently I've reached 1.02m alloy and thought about crafting a [Black] Hornet, should I?
    Dark Halo

If your not going for a CS weapon then do it...

Comment

If you already have a decent enough bossing gun I would just save up for a trident. If you have no bossing gun then I'd do it, especially if you don't plan on waiting on getting something good from black boxes.

Alternatively, if you don't think you'll be sticking around the game for much longer you may as well do it.

Comment

Well if you want one, and experience as bad RNG luck as me, then yeh. If it's what you want, do so.
        You should really need to ask, it's your alloy after all, if you think you'll regret it, don''t do it, simple as that.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Hey dark halo,
          Wait until easter to craft a hornet. that way you will have a rare skin for the black hornet. cheers
          Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
          Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
          President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
          "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Save alloy for championship guns

Comment

Working...
            X