Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So uh...How about a Global Event(And Chicken) To blow off the Steam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX840
    replied
    a month or 2 since the last one, yes

Leave a comment:

• Sublight
    replied
    We could have the 27th (today) to the 31st as slots for a global event. Has it been a month since a global was around?
    Last edited by Sublight; 27-12-16, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Yes a monthly global event would be nice, instead of once every blue moon...

Leave a comment:

• Toxicroc
    replied
    Dark Halo #1 How long is a few months ago? I think you're talking about the one way back in April right? When the CS got cancelled?
    #2 I don't believe we're talking about the Same Global Event then. Simply because the last Global event (if I recall correctly) had only a Black KEY and not a Box as the Diamond Prize. I think this even happened in either October or November(One of those Months)
    With all that said... I think I'm done
    Sincerely,
    Toxicroc

Leave a comment:

• The Augster
    replied
    Yes it'd be nice if they weren't lazy af and called this recent CS lone wolf

Leave a comment:

• Lithe
    replied
    Only VS champs labeled as Blitz champs give me pain (also champs held over Christmas). So this doesn't happen very often, or so I like to hope. I wouldn't mind global events though, they are kinda fun in a community sort of way.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Halo
    replied
    Originally posted by Toxicroc View Post
    Dark Halo #1 I didn't say the Events would be in the Championships
    #2 I said Black Keys, and they have given away one black key in global events before...
    #3 Sure everyone could work together, and i bet people do. Its just that the work gets done before someone who hasn't contributed gets a chance to.
    Sincerely,
    Toxicroc
    They gave it only once, a few months ago when the championship didn't work properly, so they gave everyone a black key and a box.

Leave a comment:

• Toxicroc
    replied
    Dark Halo #1 I didn't say the Events would be in the Championships
    #2 I said Black Keys, and they have given away one black key in global events before...
    #3 Sure everyone could work together, and i bet people do. Its just that the work gets done before someone who hasn't contributed gets a chance to.
    Sincerely,
    Toxicroc

Leave a comment:

• Dark Halo
    replied
    There is literally no point in adding global events to the Championships. Let's say, for example, that everyone won 100 medals from the global event. And, you are having 1000 medals, and you'd like to rank yourself into the silver reward - you will need 2000 medals to get in there. Now, after the event end, you have 1100 medals - but, you still need more 1000 medals to get yourself into the silver reward (2100).

Even if these events do not give medals during the championships, it is still not fair - some players might do 3m kills out of these 50m of the event, and some others might just be inactive during the event (not killing a single zombie). I disagree with these event types - events are meant to give you rewards for the work you've done in the event, and not for things that others have done and you didn't even take a part in doing.

Also, a few black boxes being given away for thousands of people in the global events? That won't happen, not every level 15 player will get to have black boxes in his inventory. The maximum prize I assume they will give away in the diamond prize, is 3 Nantonium boxes and 2 premium nightmare tickets.

Leave a comment:

• The Augster
    replied
    I'd love to have the steam blown off but unfortunately I now have eye cancer so that's a bigger issue.

EDIT: ty for removing the carcinogen.

Personally I want to see another global event; I wasn't around for the last one and it would be swell to see one that's done better.
    Last edited by The Augster; 27-12-16, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• So uh...How about a Global Event(And Chicken) To blow off the Steam?

It would seem that Championships cause several players deep pain... I believe to remedy that Pain there should be a Global event in the following days of the CS.Not only cause it gives everyone a reward (A elusive Black Key) and maybe alloy? Im not too sure. Anyway...Those rewards can be game changing for some players...For Example they might have several Black Boxes but no Keys...Well "WALLAH" you use that key and maybe get some good piece of Black Gear. Thats the end.
    Yours Truly,
    Toxicroc
    P.s And there should be some complimentary Chicken too...

Last edited by Toxicroc; 27-12-16, 08:34 AM.
Working...
X