I am Solo-nely! [Questions]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Solo-nely! [Questions]

Apologies if these questions I will ask has been asked many times over..
    So yeah! Here are ze questions! On higher levels multiplayer becomes quite.. Barren.
    So it'd be just lonely me in the lobby.. Waiting.. Waiting... Till someone comes then leaves..
    And I get lonely again doing the map Solo.

1. Where is everyone around level 60~80? [Normal Multiplayer Match]
    2. Auto-clicking scripts not allowed? [Skill Shortcut scripts are allowed. Huzzah! Thnx for those Rohan!]
    3. Is Self-Boosting (still) allowed? [I recall reading in the old forum. Rohan said he won't ban anyone for it.]
    [If so self-boosting is still allowed.]
    4. Any maps good for exp, kill, and alloy farming? [Regardless if the map doesn't have 2x Exp or 2x Alloy]

10 Clicks per second? Is not possible!

1. good question, even though it's more like, where are all the 60-99s?
    2. it was ban-able in the past, not so anymore, cause the admins no longer care
    3. of course
    4. This was mentioned on a post on the old forums,but close to this being introduced, I shall repeate the answers before all the pods start spamming up you post...:
    EXP: Onslaught, Vaccine, Ice Station, Meltdown (esp with cave), high level waves on Apoc.
    Kills: Vaccine, Pods (if you don't kill the bosses, and continue to kill the spawns), Powerout (same thing as pods), Last Stand, Ice Station, Meltdown, All Events, All NM maps
    Alloy: Power Out, Meltdown, Events, NM
    Cash: Survivors, Meltdown (if you get cave), Events, NM
    Strongboxes: Vaccine, Powerout (sometimes), Ice Station, Meltdown (if you get cave and are lucky), NM
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
      Editing a comment
      Autoclickers are 'considered' 'banable' by 'ninjakiwi'.

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
    1. good question, even though it's more like, where are all the 60-99s?
    2. it was ban-able in the past, not so anymore, cause the admins no longer care
    3. of course
    4. This was mentioned on a post on the old forums,but close to this being introduced, I shall repeate the answers before all the pods start spamming up you post...:
    EXP: Onslaught, Vaccine, Ice Station, Meltdown (esp with cave), high level waves on Apoc.
    Kills: Vaccine, Pods (if you don't kill the bosses, and continue to kill the spawns), Powerout (same thing as pods), Last Stand, Ice Station, Meltdown, All Events, All NM maps
    Alloy: Power Out, Meltdown, Events, NM
    Cash: Survivors, Meltdown (if you get cave), Events, NM
    Strongboxes: Vaccine, Powerout (sometimes), Ice Station, Meltdown (if you get cave and are lucky), NM
    Thanks for the quick Rep.. True.. Some may just start posting.. "pods, pods, pods, pods."
    So that leaves 1 question..
    Where do all the 60~99s go? But wow.. There are quite a handful of 60ish in NM.
    Better drift my way to 100ish Solo..

Comment

Yeh, it's quite a mystery, I've been sitting in the Ranked 90-98 lobby now for nearly 40 minutes,, it's insane. There have been people in and out, and enough to start a few games, but there's always a problem getting the games started.

Sometimes it's cause there's an event on and everyone's playing it, but most often, people are just too impatient...
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth
        Autoclickers are 'considered' 'banable' by 'ninjakiwi'.
        Then how come every time I reported people who use it, they 'don't' get banned?

Comment

The userbase is dwindling it seems. It's unfortunate. I don't remember the total participants in events/bounties and such, but I do remember that 2 years ago there were always 200 players in "Room 1" of the Kongregate chat and it would spill over into the secondary rooms even in the middle of the night. In the previous few months, it's been averaging around 140-150 players and now it's going down even more. I hope there is something NK can do to revitalize the game and attract new players or bring the old ones back but I fear the pool of readily accessible players have already been "exhausted" at this point.

However, it's always been the case that it progressively gets more difficult to find other players around your level the higher your level is. At least from what I remember in my time playing. After level 50 or so, it seems few people bother playing normal MP anymore and just go to NM. The sad thing is, it's starting to happen in NM ranked lobbies too.

For easy XP, just wait until the daily reset when you get your 2 daily double XP/cash and play boosted normal Meltdown. Try to find the cave too. You will get 4x the XP from winning, but you do miss out on the extra cash for using the bonus on normal MP instead of NM. But frankly, compared to before, it's ridiculously easy to level up fast now. You have some people who can get to level 100 with like 200-300 MP games whereas before, everyone who had under 1000 MP games was suspicious.

Comment

I had to play SP till my heavy was 58, so eh, quite troublesome.

like you were saying in the first paragraph, I think the main reason for that is cause there's just not enough (exciting) content as there use to be, the game is just drab and boring now. We've had more maps promised, but never happening, and much more. Should've added the PREM guns when the game was released, or with the Expansion update (like sas3), and given us a better gaming experience instead of wasting all that time randomly introducing more prems one by one.

Comment

The 60's and 80's don't really hang around in normal matches, They seem common in nightmare though. Come to think of it most people don't even touch co-op anymore if it's not nightmare. I don't blame 'em honestly, knowing there's a much better outlet for loot like NM and events.

Also I know some others like myself that can click about 18 times per second, just saying.
              Spoiler:
              I'm not usually here, if you want to contact me, you should
              already know where to find me.

YouTube:

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
                10 Clicks per second? Is not possible!
                Ehehe~ sorry, though I haven't played SAS4 in a while (and judging by the mess being judged by the others, I don't think I'll come back), this feat actually is possible. Believe me here. May I ask what mouse you are using? Actually, any mouse that isn't a trackball or touchpad or uh, a graphic tablet can click 10 times per second with enough dexterity, speed, and coordination. Or just use two fingers on one button like me. Though aiming is a problem unless you have more than enough coordination.
                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

I can personally average around 7 clicks per second for short bursts in the game. This is fast enough to make a shockfield , ronson 45, trailblazer, or a mustang appear to be on an autoclicker, and these are nearly the only semi-auto weapons worth using.
                  I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                    Ehehe~ sorry, though I haven't played SAS4 in a while (and judging by the mess being judged by the others, I don't think I'll come back), this feat actually is possible. Believe me here. May I ask what mouse you are using? Actually, any mouse that isn't a trackball or touchpad or uh, a graphic tablet can click 10 times per second with enough dexterity, speed, and coordination. Or just use two fingers on one button like me. Though aiming is a problem unless you have more than enough coordination.
                    Okay, I'll rephrase for him, since you wanna be smart ;p

10 clicks per second is impossible to average for any great length of time without eventual injury and damage to your mouse.
                    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I can't beat the 10 clicks per second. But I can surely do massive damage on my mouse.

Probably it's high time for NK to release SAS5. hahaha..
                      This time being able to ride mechs and stuff..

Comment

I can click 12 times a second for 1-3 seconds sometimes, but all it does is intensifies the RSI in my fingers

Comment

Oh yeah.. 1 more question.. If Auto clickers are bad.. How bout Auto Skill?
                          Basically a script that activates a skill every time the skill is available/finished cooling down.

~Edit
                          And wow.. Self-boosting is hard.. Well sort of.. And so lonely..
                          There's no one to make fun of when they die in an acid puddle.
                          "Oh look he died in an acid puddle, like a loser." [Trying hard to do a Markiplier voice impression]
                          Last edited by TheNeru; 17-06-16, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Not sure about scripts for auto skill activation, sounds bannable though, unlike AHK that changes controls (like Rohan's). I think it falls under how AHK can give an unfair advantage to others, which is bannable.

Also I'm surprised on how many people struggle at fast clicking, maybe it's inherited, lol.
                            Last edited by Venix75; 17-06-16, 05:55 AM. Reason: i can't words
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not usually here, if you want to contact me, you should
                            already know where to find me.

YouTube:

Comment

Working...
                            X