No announcement yet.

Are hackers even being banned anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are hackers even being banned anymore?

Recently I've been seeing lots of hackers. For example, in just a few hours, I found three hackers. Another guy said he saw four in one day. People in the sas4 discord are telling me that other than autobans, NK isn't banning hackers anymore. Is this true?

I wouldn't be surprised. SAS4 isn't really much of a focus of NK's anymore and it had to stop happening at some point.
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

There are still quite a few banned manually every day. There's less attention to find ones that aren't reported though, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        There are still quite a few banned manually every day. There's less attention to find ones that aren't reported though, unfortunately.
        Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
        Btw, there should be a guide for telling if someone is a hacker so more hackers will be reported.

Comment

Every one that I report gets banned, so they still are, it's just that I don't see as many as I use to, so I'm not reporting as much

Originally posted by 0rb1t4l str1k3 View Post
          Btw, there should be a guide for telling if someone is a hacker so more hackers will be reported.
          Refer to me if you wish, I'm very good at spotting hackers (reported at least 250 of them over the past 2 years of my 3 years of playing sas4)
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

i prefer to think of them as CHEATS rather than HACKERS!!! It is what they are ( a cheat ) and calling them a hacker makes them feel good i guess.

ive heard of things like game genie etc.... hardly hacking!!!

Comment

debatable on that

Comment

''
                Originally posted by GreyDragon View Post
                debatable on that
                ''

Agreed
                Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Despite what Aaron commented, I see them more often now. Played with a kid in LMS the other day, He was using maxed hiks 3100 (black) and he was insta-killing dm necros (elites) as if they were standard necros. I have a maxed 3100 and it doesn't work that way. He also got 3rd in LMS a couple days ago.

Respect the classics

Comment

english not good, sorry
                    less attention on SAS4
                    no one report (the procedure for some people is too complex.)
                    hacker chang his status back to normal before off line.
                    hackers status is not enough to trigger the rules.
                    hacker have money or relationship (contacts,connection ?)

Comment

That is pretty shocking, might have just been a rumour. But keep your eyes peeled, if you have proof that there is a hacker. Message NK by the help and support page, I use it all the time.

LeAwesomeKing

Comment

Hi,

I am new on SAS 4. I have some questions. How can I report hackers/cheaters or maybe we can call it bullies on mobile? They are using the names Player or Guest. I know many of these people are rich (don't have to be proud, if you cheat or hack) in this game so they don't bother to get all the survivors killed in Survivors Map. But to people like me, new, AND WE DON'T CHEAT OR HACK, we always try our very best to save as many survivors as possible, more survivors means more money. I don't know how they do it, they provoke and drive all the zombies out and kill most survivors and yea sometimes other lower level players too. At the same time, those zombies can't kill them, no matter what their level is, high or low, standing still or running around, they always have a full HP. The only two things I can do are, try to help those other players, or I will not go to the Evac Point, never will until the LOSER/S leave the mission. I don't mind losing my time, or the mission at that point of time, since I have lost the survivors and money, I can go watch my favorite anime before I continue the mission. I don't care no more. And I wanna say sorry to other players But this is what I do. If people ruin my games, I will ruin theirs too This shyt happens on VIP and POD too. Is it the skill Bombard that drives the zombies crazy? But all of us were Medic :? Anyway, I can now kill them all, and try my best to ruin your game if you first ruin mine. We will see if NK is going to ban me for that or those hackers that ruin everyone's games.

Comment

not really a case of hacking but more a case of single player warfare as appose to what should be team play. some ppl run off releasing zombies just so they get to the 1st boss first so maybe to feel BIG or something. most people will go room by room (survivors/vip) and do it right releasing bits of zombies in order !!!
                          i feel ur pain i hate them too lol, like i hate people who wait till last second of a NM game and leave u stranded!!!
                          them who casn withstand zombies attacking them usually r just set up right. ive been lvl 90+ for yonks and die instantly until i read these posts (1 about how can i improve skills - and my guys awesome now)

gl

Comment

mancman3 Hey, senior Some are not, but most are. That's how they are always in full HP even hit by a group of dark bloaters or elites, and they are not shooting, but leading the horde to others. IDC if he is hacking or he wanna be a hero, you ruin my games, I ruin yours. I am no more a low level, I am happy to kill as many zombies as possible. So I can be ranked on Leaderboard..lol... Between, nice to meet you. And thanks for your reply. Agree with your point as well. And I am really sorry to other players, that I really had them waited bcoz of one loser. But I will always do it if someone ruins my games. I am a Scorpio, I do revenge. haha.

Comment

TITLE FOR NEXT INSTALLMENT:

"SAS 5 - us versus the haxors aka tossers !!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X