Order of boxes after the game to descend from Nantoniums > Steels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of boxes after the game to descend from Nantoniums > Steels

I saw a couple of posts this. think I may of made one myself or left a comment agreeing.

But scrapping boxes until you get to Nantoniums are a NM game, instead of putting boxes in the order you get them could ya'll NK folks make it so it's the highest tier box first? When you get like 12/13 boxes a game and the Nantonium(s) on the last boss it's a bit long. Personally I'm used to it now, sure everyone is, but it would still be nice

safe fam

No can do. (unless something changed but I doubt it)

Last edited by Ishan; 16-06-16, 01:19 AM.

Comment

As nice as this would be, I guess it would break the game, according to Rohan.

Thanks IShan.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Ah darn. Oh well ^.^

Comment

My first thought was like; "yes please",
          Second; "oh well"
          Third; "the writer of this post is making me think ""someone's in a rush >.>"" and that is a good question".
          What's the rush?
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Yea, we tried before the system was released but it simply cannot be done without restructuring the entire loot system & related UI elements.
            No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Because me or nobody else wants to sit there scrapping boxes after every game? :P

Thanks Rohan

Comment

Working...
              X