Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship Diamond Too Hard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Championship Diamond Too Hard

    I think championship diamond medals should be more accessible for those who haven't gotten them. The big reason why it's difficult for me to win in a championship is because my assault is still level 90, while the winners typically have level 100 characters. But leveling is difficult, and I'm thinking that championship weapons could help me level to 100, so that I can have an easier time competing in championships so I can level to 100 more easily. Or something.

    In addition, I think people who have worked hardly for the diamond medals should unlock an ability where they git gud at the game. Right now, people might have a diamond medal from a championship while still lacking any semblance of skill whatsoever. So the solution would be for the medal to give them the skill they were lacking. I think this can be implemented by deleting the player's character every time they start the game. That way, they'll always win! Because the only way you can lose is by playing the game. So winning must require doing the exact opposite.

    Moreover, the game tends to be laggy by relying on single-core usage. But if it instead relies on utilising multiple elite cores, not only will the lag problem be solved, people will have an incentive to gain more elite cores. Although some people can't get elite cores to begin with because the game is laggy. So the lag problem is only solved for those who don't have lag. Problem solved.

    So to summarise, earning a diamond medal is too hard, and there are three potential reasons: poor loadout, no skill, and lag. If I fix something here, then maybe I'll get a medal that will more fully reflect the fact that I am skilled at this game and deserve praise for my demonstration of skill in a game that requires no skill.
    Obviously I can't improve my poor loadout because the reason it's poor is because I can't win a champ. The only loadouts where it's possible to even have the hope of winning a normal singleplayer game is a loadout that involves a champ gun. Because that's how hard this game is, and not a reflection of how hard one might suck.
    It can't be skill either. I'm the best. King of SAS. Obviously. I don't suck at anything, ever. I'm good at everything, and if something goes badly, it's the fault of everything else except me. My skill is impeccable, so it can't be improved. But the game, which requires no skill, is still hard. Therefore, the real culprit must be...

    Lag! Yes, it must all be lag. I put biosynthesis on all my weapons, while coring a Z-1 Assault and that's because I lag. And not poor decision-making nor lack of skill. Nope. The connection is pretty clear. Biosynthesis on gun because lag. Hell, I even have 25 in Energy Boost because I lag. Why? Because lag. However, it doesn't seem likely that the game will shift to rely on elite cores rather than a single core, so I must accommodate by insisting on biosynthesis for that sweet +30 HP per boss kill. But in order for it to work, I need champ guns. And whenever I get hit by zombies when I could have dodged them or killed him, it's all because of lag. Yay for pinning performance inadequacies purely on external sources rather than on myself!

    So, in summary, I hope you are now persuaded on why just about anyone should be able to earn a diamond championship medal to compensate for the fact that they suck at the game- err, I mean, lag. And the reason is twofold: so I can get the better gear I've always deserved, regardless of my skill level, and also so I can bragging rights I do(n't) deserve. Yep, lots of people, myself included, play the game continually for months with crippling lag instead of finding another, more suitable game. Because logic. And by invoking logic, my argument is now irrefutable. You are now persuaded whether you are persuaded of being persuaded or not. Because logic. Yes.

  • #2
    I am uneek and spoogol m8, and I agree with this thread. After all, if everything's basically spoon-fed to me irl, why shouldn't that be the case for a video game?
    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

    -SOUP

    You have done nothing or say anything,
    and they sudden send you offend language.


    -Sam Mick

    Comment


    • #3
      I figured out how to get rid of your lag. You just need to get rid of all your cores. I don't have any, and I don't lag at all. You can't lag if there are no cores to lag on.....
      This is my signature

      Comment


      • #4
        What's up with your signature augster? friends with soup?
        Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
        Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
        President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
        "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sublight View Post
          What's up with your signature augster? friends with soup?
          M8 ur ted cruzin for a ted bruzin if u post off topic here
          UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

          -SOUP

          You have done nothing or say anything,
          and they sudden send you offend language.


          -Sam Mick

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sdentin View Post
            I think championship diamond medals should be more accessible for those who haven't gotten them. The big reason why it's difficult for me to win in a championship is because my assault is still level 90, while the winners typically have level 100 characters. But leveling is difficult, and I'm thinking that championship weapons could help me level to 100, so that I can have an easier time competing in championships so I can level to 100 more easily. Or something.

            In addition, I think people who have worked hardly for the diamond medals should unlock an ability where they git gud at the game. Right now, people might have a diamond medal from a championship while still lacking any semblance of skill whatsoever. So the solution would be for the medal to give them the skill they were lacking. I think this can be implemented by deleting the player's character every time they start the game. That way, they'll always win! Because the only way you can lose is by playing the game. So winning must require doing the exact opposite.

            Moreover, the game tends to be laggy by relying on single-core usage. But if it instead relies on utilising multiple elite cores, not only will the lag problem be solved, people will have an incentive to gain more elite cores. Although some people can't get elite cores to begin with because the game is laggy. So the lag problem is only solved for those who don't have lag. Problem solved.

            So to summarise, earning a diamond medal is too hard, and there are three potential reasons: poor loadout, no skill, and lag. If I fix something here, then maybe I'll get a medal that will more fully reflect the fact that I am skilled at this game and deserve praise for my demonstration of skill in a game that requires no skill.
            Obviously I can't improve my poor loadout because the reason it's poor is because I can't win a champ. The only loadouts where it's possible to even have the hope of winning a normal singleplayer game is a loadout that involves a champ gun. Because that's how hard this game is, and not a reflection of how hard one might suck.
            It can't be skill either. I'm the best. King of SAS. Obviously. I don't suck at anything, ever. I'm good at everything, and if something goes badly, it's the fault of everything else except me. My skill is impeccable, so it can't be improved. But the game, which requires no skill, is still hard. Therefore, the real culprit must be...

            Lag! Yes, it must all be lag. I put biosynthesis on all my weapons, while coring a Z-1 Assault and that's because I lag. And not poor decision-making nor lack of skill. Nope. The connection is pretty clear. Biosynthesis on gun because lag. Hell, I even have 25 in Energy Boost because I lag. Why? Because lag. However, it doesn't seem likely that the game will shift to rely on elite cores rather than a single core, so I must accommodate by insisting on biosynthesis for that sweet +30 HP per boss kill. But in order for it to work, I need champ guns. And whenever I get hit by zombies when I could have dodged them or killed him, it's all because of lag. Yay for pinning performance inadequacies purely on external sources rather than on myself!

            So, in summary, I hope you are now persuaded on why just about anyone should be able to earn a diamond championship medal to compensate for the fact that they suck at the game- err, I mean, lag. And the reason is twofold: so I can get the better gear I've always deserved, regardless of my skill level, and also so I can bragging rights I do(n't) deserve. Yep, lots of people, myself included, play the game continually for months with crippling lag instead of finding another, more suitable game. Because logic. And by invoking logic, my argument is now irrefutable. You are now persuaded whether you are persuaded of being persuaded or not. Because logic. Yes.



            Totally agree, sorry what I have to say this but you're the only one who had the balls to write this. A lot of people who are gold and then trying to get diamond always dropped to 4 place. Im not only who was tried for diamond medal. And then always 1,2.3 place won players who had won before that. i mean ok i understand a couple of times but this has exceeded every measure.I mean whats the point of championship if only previous winners winning that??
            Last edited by Akulkalu; 22-12-16, 01:19 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              and you people call me a narcissist...


              Leveling too 100 isn't that hard, you've just gotta be patient, and play a lot of exp bonus maps *cough* and not pods *cough*, I did 2, so I do know how challenging it is, but you don't need those guns to assist, just gotta keep at it till you get there.
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

              Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )


              Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for answering my question augster, I appreciate your honest response. (Pls shoot me a pm explaining your sig, that's all I ask.)

                On topic, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not OP. So tell me if you're being serious or not.

                I guess my serious response to the OP is: Craft a cs gun. There you go you have your CS weapon. Diamonds are overrated. I don't think I've ever seen someone, noob or not be Impressed by a black, red or silver diamond badge. The reason is obvious.
                Last edited by Sublight; 22-12-16, 07:47 AM. Reason: edit
                Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

                Comment


                • #9
                  I want you to know, this is beautiful, you are a good person for creating this and giving it to us Sdentin
                  Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                    Thanks for answering my question augster, I appreciate your honest response. (Pls shoot me a pm explaining your sig, that's all I ask.)

                    On topic, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not OP. So tell me if you're being serious or not.

                    I guess my serious response to the OP is: Craft a cs gun. There you go you have your CS weapon. Diamonds are overrated. I don't think I've ever seen someone, noob or not be Impressed by a black, red or silver diamond badge. The reason is obvious.
                    I don't understand; how can you not notice the obviously forced and really quite transparent sarcasm here?
                    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

                    -SOUP

                    You have done nothing or say anything,
                    and they sudden send you offend language.


                    -Sam Mick

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      couldn't agree more

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just solo several caves in Meltdown and get tons of exp.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by imascrub View Post
                          Just solo several caves in Meltdown and get tons of exp.
                          But he can't without championship guns because it's too hard.
                          Blast 'em biters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Demo View Post
                            Originally posted by imascrub View Post
                            Just solo several caves in Meltdown and get tons of exp.

                            But he can't without championship guns because it's too hard.
                            Nah, onslaught is much better, mostly cause the core drop chances there are much better too. All you'd need is something [BLACK] that does over 30k dps
                            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

                            Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )


                            Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have an easy solution for you for the lags you experience in the game - there is no need to suffer of these anymore. I do this simple trick once in a few games, and when I play Virus Samples event matches I often do it once every game.

                              Just follow these simple steps in order to get rid of the lags you experience:

                              1. Close the game tab.
                              2. Open the browsing history page (Ctrl+H)
                              3. Click on the button in the left side of the page, Clear browsing data.
                              4. In the list that has appeared, make sure nothing is ticked but Cashed images and files.
                              5. Click on the Clear browsing data button in the bottom of the list.
                              6. Close the history tabs, and open the game. You're lag free!
                              Dark Halo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X