Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever going to be satisfied?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You guys ever going to be satisfied?

    Question for those who won CS's: are you ever going to stop trying to go for top place? Yet another championship where the winners have
    won before smh..(and yes, I'm a little butthurt. Only a little though.)
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

  • #2
    Ah, yes. Here comes again the argument "ohhh u guys already have diamond badge, let others have a chance". I say everyone who has won a champ before started small, and got big. What i mean is everyone at some point didnt have champ weapons, therefore didnt have this "huge advantage" everyone speaks of that lets previous diamond winners win again (not that its any significant advantage at all IMO). A championship is a competition where sas players compete for top spot, and the players who score highest wins top spot. I see nothing wrong with previous winners competing again, they are a player like everyone else and have the right to compete like everyone else. So to answer your question, no, people can compete in championships if they want.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, I know right, it's ridiculous...

      Once you become the top player, you're the TOP player, that's it, you don't need to keep going and going, making everyone else wait/feel shit about themselves, just stop it, and let someone else have a go for once.

      I'm still unhappy about NK not making a blocking system for previous 1/2/3 winners from ever achieving repeats, cause even the champ bug makes it more ridiculous.
      Seeing all these players with 50 medals they shouldn't have. You've crafted a champ gun or 20 for all you characters, isn't that enough?
      Originally posted by champ winners
      no, i...
      Shut up, YES, it is...
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

      Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )


      Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
        Yeah, I know right, it's ridiculous...

        Once you become the top player, you're the TOP player, that's it, you don't need to keep going and going, making everyone else wait/feel shit about themselves, just stop it, and let someone else have a go for once.

        I'm still unhappy about NK not making a blocking system for previous 1/2/3 winners from ever achieving repeats, cause even the champ bug makes it more ridiculous.
        Seeing all these players with 50 medals they shouldn't have. You've crafted a champ gun or 20 for all you characters, isn't that enough? Shut up, YES, it is...
        -what's ridiculous is half the people on here dont understand championships are competitions where everyone has the right to compete
        -people can keep going if they like, some people maybe want more cs guns or more badges, they have the right to obtain them
        -yes everyone else has to wait until one day they are skilled enough to diamond, i see nothing wrong with that as most diamond winners did the same
        -how does this make everyone else feel s*** about themselves? at the end of a cs everyone takes their rightful place and reward, theres nothing to feel s*** about
        -theres no such thing as "letting" someone else go, a cs is a competition where everyone can compete, say im going for diamond if i score higher than other players i rightfully take my diamond, but if others score higher than me they rightfully take their diamond. the same logic applies for gold, silver and the other ranks but in a much larger quantity
        -explain how would a block system benefit the game? it would discriminate against all diamond winners. players have the right to obtain multiple blue-background cs weapons, multiple diamond badges. whats the reason of making 2 of the diamond badges and 2 of the blue-background cs guns completely unobtainable for one account. a game is meant to be finish-able (completing the game, maxing everything, etc) if you block previous cs winners u kill the whole point of this game.
        -the one thing i agree champ bug should be fixed

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sublight View Post
          Question for those who won CS's: are you ever going to stop trying to go for top place? Yet another championship where the winners have
          won before smh..(and yes, I'm a little butthurt. Only a little though.)
          True. These newer CS no sense anymore, only previous winners winning that. The same thing will happen, when will be RIA CS. i mean. And then wonder why the other players have already given up? Sorry, But Subight is right. Boosting each other on vs i will not comment.

          Comment


          • #6
            wow zx, i never knew u had such respect for nooby players and think they deserve diamond

            if ur not good at the game, u dont deserve a diamond badge. if you have a problem with diamond winners competing every cs, and the discord chat basically controlling the top 3, deal with it. not everything in life goes your way. basically every diamond cs winner rightfully deserved his diamond. and if ur saying to block previous cs winners, thats prob ur best excuse at trying to get a diamond badge. listen zx, ur never going to win one by complaining and trying to block previous cs winners, as if you actually deserve one with ur decisions of ur skills/gear/actual skill ingame.

            this is like the 2-3rd post u made about this anyways

            Comment


            • #7
              and sublight, ur definitely not only a little bit butthurt if youre complaining about repeat diamond cs winners

              (akul i have nothing against you as a player, but eh non-worthy players just dont deserve a diamond badge at all like i said, look at dartmonkey and thfms, they tried but got knocked down because they dont deserve diamond at all)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                Yeah, I know right, it's ridiculous...

                Once you become the top player, you're the TOP player, that's it, you don't need to keep going and going, making everyone else wait/feel shit about themselves, just stop it, and let someone else have a go for once.

                I'm still unhappy about NK not making a blocking system for previous 1/2/3 winners from ever achieving repeats, cause even the champ bug makes it more ridiculous.
                Seeing all these players with 50 medals they shouldn't have. You've crafted a champ gun or 20 for all you characters, isn't that enough? Shut up, YES, it is...
                I agree with you, ZX840. Repeat championship winners is annoying. That's why I think, you should push them out of diamond in the future. They will have no chance against your ultra rare max cored Z-1 Assault. For even better results go with your kong account, too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well this is getting interesting....*Grabs a popcorn and beer*
                  .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm borderline on this issue....

                    I'm not a huge fan of people picking their competition (both lobby leaving and kill helping). The lobby boosting? In general, it's to speed the process up, because it takes forever to get 4 man lobbies right now. And VS seems to be the differentiator between top 10 and top 3. Apoc scores at the top are pretty tight.

                    The "fix" for 2 man lobbies fixes issues for other people, because it pulls more people out of the queue. And the current situation pushes players towards 2 man games, because getting to max score means you have to do 2 man due to lag and the engine crashing on 3 and 4 player.

                    I'd prefer more than about 6-8 people that can win when they want to, but we're currently in a situation where that's the case.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
                      I'm borderline on this issue....

                      I'm not a huge fan of people picking their competition (both lobby leaving and kill helping). The lobby boosting? In general, it's to speed the process up, because it takes forever to get 4 man lobbies right now. And VS seems to be the differentiator between top 10 and top 3. Apoc scores at the top are pretty tight.

                      The "fix" for 2 man lobbies fixes issues for other people, because it pulls more people out of the queue. And the current situation pushes players towards 2 man games, because getting to max score means you have to do 2 man due to lag and the engine crashing on 3 and 4 player.

                      I'd prefer more than about 6-8 people that can win when they want to, but we're currently in a situation where that's the case.
                      me neither, lobby leavers are very annoying. Id say that apoc scores arent exactly tight, top 3 apoc scores are usually 7.5-8k on weekdays and 7.9-8k on weekends, 3-10 scores are usually sub 7k sometimes they are even as low as 6k on average. If the "fix" you speak of is to make 2player games worth the same points as 4player game, theres a major issue with this. Think about it, in 4 player games theres a lot more competition, ur competing against 3 other people but in 2 player ur only competing against 1 other person. In 4 player you can get 4th as lowest place, in 2 player 2nd is the lowest place you can get. If by engine crashing you mean flashplayer crashing, that has never happened for me. yes 4 player is laggy but there are also more players killing to speed up the waves, so I think it at least roughly balances out.

                      if ur talking about apoc though, then yea totally agree above 2 player is very laggy. 3 player can still be manageable to an extent if not all 3players on the team are killing stuff but 4 the lag is just insane, wave 30 lag in 4player=wave75 lag in 2 player maybe even higher wave.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        everyone else has to wait until one day they are skilled enough to diamond
                        You don't need skill to play SAS4, all you need is a mouse, a screen and eyes - point and click, that's all you need.
                        Aiming for diamond is the same (sorta), you don't need skill, or you need is patience, a ****-ton of spare time on your hands, and guns that'll kill lots of zombs, nothing more.


                        Originally posted by Superninjaboss
                        That's why I think, you should push them out of diamond in the future.
                        ...go with your kong account, too.
                        I will some day, but not for at least another 8 years (as I promised on several posts before this one).
                        no point on my Kongregate account (and another reason I hate the whole champ thing), Kongregate has an achievment system like NK, but they don't have it for SAS4, so for any K champ winners, they get nothing 'else' for it; and yeah, no I won't be bothering with that. I got bronze, I'm satisfied with that.
                        On NK, I would like to try for Gold+, but there's even now still too many people (with champ guns taking advantage) for me to overtake.

                        Even though I would like to win one of the top 50 or whatever prizes, the one issue I have to face is, that I'm not one of those people who try to get the best stuff in the game, to be the best player, I'm more of a player who goes 'round exploiting, experimenting, playing for fun, going through as many loop-holes that I can find. I have very little interest of what probably 95% of other people who play the game have. Not to mention, on my 3 main NK characters, they use what I like to call 'Single Player Builds', and that + my luck (not) with RNG also hinders my progression
                        Last edited by ZX840; 17-12-16, 07:45 PM.
                        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

                        Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )


                        Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                          You don't need skill to play SAS4, all you need is a mouse, a screen and eyes - point and click, that's all you need.
                          Aiming for diamond is the same (sorta), you don't need skill, or you need is patience, a ****-ton of spare time on your hands, and guns that'll kill lots of zombs, nothing more.
                          Somehow I doubt you'd be able to get diamond even if you were given a diamond champion's gear, computer, and time.

                          : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
                          SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                          BTD 5: Rank 79
                          BMC: City levels 40/34
                          BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mopping View Post

                            me neither, lobby leavers are very annoying. Id say that apoc scores arent exactly tight, top 3 apoc scores are usually 7.5-8k on weekdays and 7.9-8k on weekends, 3-10 scores are usually sub 7k sometimes they are even as low as 6k on average. If the "fix" you speak of is to make 2player games worth the same points as 4player game, theres a major issue with this. Think about it, in 4 player games theres a lot more competition, ur competing against 3 other people but in 2 player ur only competing against 1 other person. In 4 player you can get 4th as lowest place, in 2 player 2nd is the lowest place you can get. If by engine crashing you mean flashplayer crashing, that has never happened for me. yes 4 player is laggy but there are also more players killing to speed up the waves, so I think it at least roughly balances out.

                            if ur talking about apoc though, then yea totally agree above 2 player is very laggy. 3 player can still be manageable to an extent if not all 3players on the team are killing stuff but 4 the lag is just insane, wave 30 lag in 4player=wave75 lag in 2 player maybe even higher wave.
                            I was talking about 2 player apoc games....And top 1% is getting higher, so I'd say its tightening up. Which means VS is the differentiator between top 10 and top 3.

                            I would prefer that 4 player apoc games were as playable as 2 player (It would be fun to help some people get better scores, and prevent the lobby logjam we've got right now). 4 man apoc can crash flash.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

                              You don't need skill to play SAS4, all you need is a mouse, a screen and eyes - point and click, that's all you need.
                              Aiming for diamond is the same (sorta), you don't need skill, or you need is patience, a ****-ton of spare time on your hands, and guns that'll kill lots of zombs, nothing more.
                              then explain to me why there are loads of people out there with crafted champ guns, cored up gear everything, a lot of time (i see them always playing) and good computer but can barely make top 10 let alone diamond? And explain why there are others who made diamond with barely cored up gear and no champ gun?

                              Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post

                              I was talking about 2 player apoc games....And top 1% is getting higher, so I'd say its tightening up. Which means VS is the differentiator between top 10 and top 3.

                              I would prefer that 4 player apoc games were as playable as 2 player (It would be fun to help some people get better scores, and prevent the lobby logjam we've got right now). 4 man apoc can crash flash.
                              if 4 player was playable and didnt take 2.5hour+ to make 2k, then 4 good players get in the same game and then theres almost no way to lose. I wouldnt mind helping but i also dont like the idea of people just riding along and not being helpful whatsoever.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X