Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to play Apocalypse with 4 players...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to play Apocalypse with 4 players...?

Well, I don't. And apparently, most other high level players don't want that either.

IIRC, NK already told us that there will be no more SAS4 update, so we are stuck with the problem of finding non-4-player-lobbies during CS, or facing horrible lag.

Thus, I have a suggestion (for level 90+ players):
    When you enter a lobby as 3rd player, IMMEDIATELY LEAVE.
    This allows the first two players to start a game - and once you are in one of the first two spots, you can get your nice game (assuming most players adhere to this suggestion).

If you have better ideas to improve the process of finding good apoc games, go tell us. But right now it is no fun going in the lobby again and again, or waiting for a long time until there are fewer people trying....

PS: Please feel free to correct my assumtion that there are very few high level players liking 4-player Apoc. If you like it, tell us why...

PPS: Yes, 3-player Apoc games can be nice (as long as you don't intend to play far beyond 1000 points, lag problem again...), my suggestion would effectively eliminate those. Better ideas...?
    Last edited by Mister Garibaldi; 09-12-16, 06:34 PM.

This suggestion has been made to no avail. People are just too addicted to looking at other peoples' gear to leave immediately.

Comment

Totally agree, this used to be huge problem for me but i discovered a work around, as did some of my friends.

Im sure just about everyone (who is a high level) is fully aware 3-4 player is insanely laggy, i tried 4 player the other day and only made it to wave 39 after 1 hour and 8 minutes, even after 2 of the other players lagged out. Even 2 player gets quite laggy past wave 40-45. So if this is the case why does everyone keep staying in 3-4player lobbies and won't let others duo? I have a few theories:
      1. They see a player in the lobby with good gear and/or a diamond badge, and want to ride along (aka "leech")
      2. They are simply an idiot trying to troll and waste other people's time
      3. They can't get past wave 5 so lag doesnt even come into play either way
      4. They are being a complete d***head and farming armor masteries (meaning they will get into a game and just quit after it starts)

Comment

My suggestion is to make the spawns the same, no matter whether it's 2-4....I would think that would be a pretty easy coding fix.

4 man is just a lag fest.

Comment

I wouldn't mind, but it's hard trying to get a game when all the 100s are leaving constantly like the noobs in public nm
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

When you enter a lobby as 3rd player, IMMEDIATELY LEAVE

i've tried that, but as soon as people see cores they wanna leech.

Comment

Originally posted by TwTGaming View Post
              When you enter a lobby as 3rd player, IMMEDIATELY LEAVE

i've tried that, but as soon as people see cores they wanna leech.
              or they will just leave anyway cause your not lvl 100 or have semi decent gear that allows you to solo. if its low level players we are talking about depending on the lobby i will carry them for the sake of getting us endgame players better scrubs to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by SIGNUP38 View Post

sake of getting us endgame players better scrubs to beat.
                im triggered yknow

Comment

Originally posted by SIGNUP38 View Post
                  better scrubs to beat.
                  What? this is apoc we're talking about, not LMS
                  Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X