Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAS4 general skill/equiment/etc. help thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SAS4 general skill/equiment/etc. help thread

    This is a thread for SAS4 help, because I know there have been many of such questions on the old SAS4 forums.
    This is the help thread for the following (but not limited to):
    - Which weapons/armour should I use?
    - Should I craft this?
    - Which augmentations should I put on it?
    - Should I Core this item?
    - What skill points should I use?

    Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

  • #2
    Need some help deciding on what to core.

    I currently have two cores and am deciding on whether I should core armor or base core my propo. My planned armor build, or, something similar to what it will be, is listed below.

    Planned Armor:


    I currently have the Black Titan MEM Troopers and Dragonfly Gloves, both Grade 10. I have yet to craft/find the rest of the armor pieces. I also have my Propo which could be more powerful...

    Proposition:


    What would you guys core?
    Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
    Change the weather, still together when it ends

    Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
    There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
    HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      You know, no matter your best efforts (this is a degree of advice), some times your builds are less than optimal because of performance reasons, so, if a build is feeling weak/under preforming, it could be due to your computer, not the build. This is a piece of advice based off of personal experience, but, if you lag badly, or are not the greatest at shooter games, try a bit of a slower, yet durable build, heavies fit that well. Glass cannon assaults don't mix well with bad performance if you wish to do exceptionally well in this game.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd personally base Core the Proposition just in case you get something else. The items you have as of now aren't exceptional.

        In addition, you should get 25 BAE (if needed) and treat each armour piece as grade 12.

        Finally, you should put your masteries as lv5, given that you are going to reach the end game.

        I haven't played SAS4 for a while, so dismiss my advice as you wish. I'm just basing it off my experiences.

        Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Anotheraccount192856 View Post
          You know, no matter your best efforts (this is a degree of advice), some times your builds are less than optimal because of performance reasons, so, if a build is feeling weak/under preforming, it could be due to your computer, not the build. This is a piece of advice based off of personal experience, but, if you lag badly, or are not the greatest at shooter games, try a bit of a slower, yet durable build, heavies fit that well. Glass cannon assaults don't mix well with bad performance if you wish to do exceptionally well in this game.

          A tanky medic, with 20+ BAE, level 1 bio bomb, and 20+ medipack, with energize on helmet and boots, with normal armor and health augs on other armor, can do really well with a bad performance. Enough health and armor to tank several NM hits, enough energy to spam medipacks, and the medipacks heal rather quickly. If you are going to be a tank with a bad connection, I recommend a black or red OC, Deadly, Adaptive, Biosyn weapon such as feldy, prop, supermarine, shockfield, etc.
          I'm out!

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a 12/3 black tempest for my heavy that I plan on coring all the way. I also just recently completed the shotgun collections [black] giving me the extra 1 pierce. When I go to add the 4th slot would pinpoint be better then still using pierce? (not a crit build btw) I've already decided to not use capacity since I have a fast reload. Appreciate the help guys
            Respect the classics

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Spaceghost420 View Post
              I have a 12/3 black tempest for my heavy that I plan on coring all the way. I also just recently completed the shotgun collections [black] giving me the extra 1 pierce. When I go to add the 4th slot would pinpoint be better then still using pierce? (not a crit build btw) I've already decided to not use capacity since I have a fast reload. Appreciate the help guys
              I would get bio as a forth unless you have another weapon for mobbing. As long as you have 25 htl you should be fine without piercing. I had to reaug my tempest because 25 KS makes up for the lack of pierce (with shotgun collections).

              Spoiler:

              Comment


              • #8
                Well I won the M1000 and put it on my new Assault. I will run a 100% Total Damage build (25 Deadly Force, Killing Spree, Adrenaline, and Critical Shot). What would you guys use the remaining 7 points for?
                Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                Change the weather, still together when it ends

                Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
                HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John Fausnaught View Post
                  Well I won the M1000 and put it on my new Assault. I will run a 100% Total Damage build (25 Deadly Force, Killing Spree, Adrenaline, and Critical Shot). What would you guys use the remaining 7 points for?
                  Probably just Fast Movement or Fast Reload. I mean, or Grenade Damage.
                  Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by John Fausnaught View Post
                    Well I won the M1000 and put it on my new Assault. I will run a 100% Total Damage build (25 Deadly Force, Killing Spree, Adrenaline, and Critical Shot). What would you guys use the remaining 7 points for?
                    Considering your emphasis, I'd say Fast Movement or Fast Reload. However, if you also want to get better defence at the same time, Body Armour Expert.

                    Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Should I craft one of the three currently available championship weapons or wait till the

                      Comes out?
                      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                        Should I craft one of the three currently available championship weapons or wait till the

                        Comes out?
                        Wait till the RS comes out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://imgur.com/a/K0O3U

                          How does this build suit a Heavy which is about to craft M1000?
                          Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                          Change the weather, still together when it ends

                          Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                          There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
                          HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Should i craft black titan boots and core it for 99% of all resistance first or craft black hiks 3100 and core it to kill zombies more efficiently first

                            I am a glass cannon with max (crit, adrenaline, killing spree, BAE) 7 speed and 1 stim shot

                            Currently using max cored hornet with red hiks 3100 and red titan boots

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i have about 1mil alloy, should i craft a black hiks 3100 or craft 3 cores for my 7*** black Jagdfaust??
                              i have a 12**** black hornet for bossing
                              or any other suggestions?
                              currently not considering champ weapons, too far away
                              thankyou

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X