Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I improve my loadout and skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump again
    now level 64

besides the build that uses 64 points, i want suggestions for a build that uses 108 skill points

Comment

25 adrenaline
      25 body armor expert
      25 critical shot
      25 killing spree
      6 field supplies
      1 stim shot
      1 assault team (for savage necrosis spawns)
      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Adrenaline - max
        Killing Spree - max (optional - crowd control, somewhat useful for bossing if tons of zombies around)
        Crit Shot - max (optional - bossing mostly, useful somewhat for fast-shooting guns on crowd control but I think it's technically less than killing spree, just more convenient since no activation reqs)
        Fast Movement - max (optional - VS uses mostly, if you wanna solo fast you're gonna want to go fast)
        BaE - whatever's left
        Lol forgot stim shot 1

3-7 in Faster Reload (convenience)
        1-3 in Field Supplies (convenience)

The (optional)'s are usually mix and match. I would max 2 of the 3, but you can do some in-between for all. You can also take points out of BaE for all 3 as well.

Comment

this build has the most potential for an endgame assault:
          25 killing spree - HUGE dps boost
          25 toughness - help you survive in apoc
          10 fast movement - this can vary, just need enough to have ~45 movement mod holding furie
          15 BAE - this can vary, just need enough BAE to get 99/99/99 resis
          25 adrenaline - very good for bossing and for tight situations
          1 stim shot - very useful, regen health when youre in trouble
          4-7 fast reload - can vary, if you use cap for furie then ~3 pts will be a good amount, but if not then might want ~7

this build, once again, is a assault build that has the most potential and its built around the weapon cm x1 furie.

Comment

hi, i read this post carefully because my lvl98 with all black armor n guns dies so easily in NM & events. My skills were 5 of this, 5 of that, so i changed them after resec to BAE x 25, kill spree and he's much improved.
            thanks guys !!! thats all ty

Comment

Yeah, like I said, 5 or so on everything is not ideal. Only really do that if all you play is contracts and singleplayer/standard co-op, otherwise cause yeah, you'll just end up dying a lot. you're welcome anyways
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Have you tried gitting gud?

Comment

english not good, sorry.
                  too many skills in topic.
                  if u want defense, u dont need recover time.
                  u get something, u also lose something.
                  u want attack, defense, move fast, ..ect, chose one and develop.

Comment

sorry to keep going on about this. i have read the posts and changed my skills as adviced, with great improvements to my guy.
                    now i wanna ask.... i have got 3 cores today from 4 NM games and would like to ask what is worth coring if any out of...and what to change or add please

6* black TEMPEST (currently with - pierce deadly & over clocked)
                    6* HIKS 3100 ( currently with - dead over clocked & adaptive)
                    9*red mixmaster (waiting on a black one)
                    or a 10* black stripper (which i never use)

thank you

Comment

dont waste ur cores on any of those
                      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.

Comment

ok thanks. wait for 10* black ones ?

ty for reply

Comment

Assaults need:
                          - Body armor expert
                          - Fast movement
                          - Critical shot
                          - Killing spree (Depends on gun and playstyle)
                          - Adrenalin
                          - Fast reload (Depends on gun)

1 point in stimshot
                          1 point in assault team

Use your points on a combination that suits you in the skills above.
                          Look for events that reward free skill resets and compete in them.
                          Collect a lot of cash for augment rewards, use 2 skill resets to get gun mod expert, augment and change back.
                          Keep your hiks, when getting a better weapon exchange the luftplatzen.
                          Hf

Comment

Personally I'd experiment with a different character and find your playstyle then put your skill points into skills that work around your playstyle somtimes the best skills and gear depend on the player

Comment

Originally posted by mancman3 View Post
                              ok thanks. wait for 10* black ones ?

ty for reply
                              no wait for 10/3 blacks, 10/1s are a waste to core

Comment

cheers guys !!! all advice noted. ive done what can with skill points from previous posts above....BAE, Adrenaline, kill spree etc and hes much improved, infact seems totally different character, stronger etc.

now to sort guns out.

thanks. appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X