What is the ESRB rating of SAS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ESRB rating of SAS4?

Is there one? can the ESRB even apply to SAS4? if it can, what rating would you give it?
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

It would probably be E10+ or T, considering SAS3 was 12+
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

T or M
      10 or 12 doesn't make sense imo

Comment

Pretty sure it's 12+.

ZX840 I thought SAS3 was 17+? Or is that just the mobile version?

By the way, I think SAS4 should be E10+.

Comment

Lol nope, even I was wrong-ish, it's 13+

Man, it's been a very long time since I've loaded up this game up 0.o
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Teen 13+, may contain violence

Comment

Oh... LOL. Pretty sure on the iOS App Store, it says SAS4 is 12+ and SAS3 is 17+.

Comment

Working...
              X