Tonights Apocalypse (11/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Apocalypse (11/22)

Was todays Apocalypse meant to be Meltdown only or random map selection like VS is sometimes?

And is anyone else experiencing weird game play on the meltdown map for example, Team mates off map, running through walls as if they're playing a totally different map, Zombs pretty much walking in place , etc?

I wish I could have recorded, or gotten a good screen shot of what I was experiencing.. Hopefully I am not the only one.
    Respect the classics

both.
    as for the bug i think its problem where both players are out of sync

Comment

I've had that bug before, but what's wierd about it, is that it seems they're in the same lobby as you, but are on another map. I know how strange that sounds, but that's what it looks like.
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

the problem was that the kong version from sas got random maps. only NK was fixed to Melt. So then a kong player host a game an NK play can join this random map.

Comment

Originally posted by King SAS View Post
          the problem was that the kong version from sas got random maps. only NK was fixed to Melt. So then a kong player host a game an NK play can join this random map.
          i think neither kong or nk was fixed to melt. Sometimes if you refreshed it would change to "Apocalypse: Meltdown" and other times it would change to "Apocalypse"

Comment

Yeah, cause I get Powerout sometimes when it should be melt
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Has apoc gotten harder for lower level players within the past few months?

Comment

Since the last Apoc update, yes *cough* and the ****ed up scoring system that makes it hard for newbs to achieve any rewarding rewards, esp as I don't get why level 100s bother, cause the rewards now days are so sh*tty *cough*

Comment

Working...
                X