Bloaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloaters

The worst bloater in a non nightmare game is an apex chitenous hide, regen, firery skin (the redish ones) correct? (or something along those lines) Normally, a maxed 3100 rips right through them, even in nightmare.

For apocalypse, do these bloaters stats get increased during later waves?

Just seems like the same maxed 3100 starts to feel like a standard one... HTL takes some of the strain away from not much.

Or is it lag that makes these things seem invincible some times?
    Respect the classics

How can DM bloaters not be the worst
    : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
    SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
    BTD 5: Rank 79
    BMC: City levels 40/34
    BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

well the priority for killing is usually bosses > apex puke worms > NM bloaters > DM bloaters > everything else
      at least it's that for me, so if your 3100 bolt can't one hit a fatty, you probably need more than one shot
      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

yes apo increases speed, attack speed, health and dmg as wave increases.

Comment

I would say the worst are apex dm, extra strong, regen, (something)

I don't think I've seen both regen and extra strong in Apoc, but I've seen it in VS, LMS, and regular game play.

HP does go up as waves progress.

Comment

mopping

Thanks! Thought they did, wasn't 100%
            Respect the classics

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
              How can DM bloaters not be the worst

They are imo. Next time i'll be more specific with my example!
              Respect the classics

Comment

The worst I would say is the DM-acid-blood-fire-resist-chitinous-mind-energy-resilient-poisoned-limbed-extra-fast-extra-strong-SUPER-****ING-FAT-BOUNTYRISED-Apex bloaters
                Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Apocalypse increases the stats, and if your computer is slower, then lag probably contributes quite a bit too.

Comment

I just know they're fat and always one shot me.

Comment

nightmarish apex stalkers elite with acid blood/poisoned limbs are harder than bloaters for me

Comment

IIRC, the zombies gain 10% speed, 20% health, and 1% damage ignored each wave.
                        It's no wonder why they get so tough.

The worms are the worst though when it comes to lag, and could argue the same with regurgitators.
                        Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                        Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

No wonder level 15 games can't get passed wave 1 when you don't have an experienced player on the team...
                          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X