x2 Alloy Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2 Alloy Maps

There are always the same alloy maps for months already. Will they now stay the same forever? Does the map changer not work for ninjakiwi anymore? Or what is going on here?
    Last edited by Aaron; 13-11-16, 10:28 PM.

Next week, x3 alloy melt

Comment

idk when next week but yh.

Comment

TwTGaming Better save money for premium tickets...So it's next week or in 2 weeks (Btw where did you get that information?)

Comment

Yes, it's about bloody time we had an alloy map change. Rohan, such a liar - "it'll change once every week or so" my ass...

Imo, the next change should be for Vaccine, LS and maybe ice or melt. V and LS for sure, as they never have/had it long enough

this pods crap is driving me crazy...
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

These are some of the WORST x2 alloy maps I've ever seen.

Power Out - Takes too long, inconsistent,very glitchy
            Last Stand - Buggy, boring, takes too long
            Ice Station - Ditto.

Can you at least add a quicker x2 alloy map please, like Vaccine or Meltdown? I don't have too much time to play sas4, as I'm more busy with school this year, and as a person going for crafting m1ks and tridents, I really don't wanna risk losing alloy due to glitches.
            Patience is a virtue. Please wait while we get Axl Rose to finish my Signature.
            NK Stats:

Comment

Melt, Sur, Vac

There's some good non pods maps, consider them more often.
              Spoiler:
              I'm not here, if you need to find me, you should know where to look.

Comment

please get 5k melts out asap, im sick of waiting for over a month for that. also, ls, po and is with a sanik shambler bounty? gimme a break nk

Comment

Yeah, need 1 map that can be finished in under 4 mins....none of these match that.

The under 4 club include:

Vaccine (barely)
                  Surv
                  Pods
                  Melt

Current maps PO has bad bosses for 100s (and is a mess for lower levels), LS has the infinite wave bug and takes forever (in a boring way), and Ice causes bugs for some people and is long.

I didn't hear many complaints about Pods being on for so long, it was more that it had been awhile since a Melt x3 event....

Help please!

Comment

Post merge fail

BobEatsHicks. Please don't start a new thread on the same topic.

Comment

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
                      Yeah, need 1 map that can be finished in under 4 mins....none of these match that.

The under 4 club include:

Vaccine (barely)
                      Surv
                      Pods
                      Melt

Current maps PO has bad bosses for 100s (and is a mess for lower levels), LS has the infinite wave bug and takes forever (in a boring way), and Ice causes bugs for some people and is long.

I didn't hear many complaints about Pods being on for so long, it was more that it had been awhile since a Melt x3 event....

Help please!

You also have 6 lv 100s, and it would take about SIX hours for you to use all 30 tix. What was NK thinking when they chose the x2 alloy maps, especially for the people with more lv 100s!?

2 Hours on nm with my lv 100s really triggers me. Help please~!!!
                      NK Stats:

Comment

All we need is double alloy Vaccine (Fast,Easy and it gives you big amount of alloy in selfboosted PM).But we have to wait for another 1-2 months ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *sight*

PS: Can't wait for triple alloy [email protected] Do you maybe know when it starts or will it be with Meltdown events...?

Comment

Not sure sorry. I brought this up though so there will be some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Not sure sorry. I brought this up though so there will be some changes.
                            What kind of changes?

imo Vaccine, Melt or Pods 2x would be nice.
                            NK Stats:

Comment

Aaron No need to say sorry.Asking the same question as Tempest13 ''What kind of changes?''

Ohhh btw on Last stand sonic shamblers are bugged,they won't stop and go into circles.They just go past you and kill all of your civilians :/ (Ik that this should be into bug topic but i am to lazy to comment there :P )

Comment

Working...
                              X