Updates that could've happened, but didn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates that could've happened, but didn't

This is a list of updates that could have made SAS4 great and kept it alive. But it all stopped on jun 17. So SAS4 will remain on life support.

1. 5 augment slots from cores for weapons

2. 4 augment slots from cores for armor

3. key, core, box, revive ticket, respec ticket character to character transfer

4. alloy and cash character to character transfer

5. level 5-10 masteries

6. private event lobbies

7. private champ lobbies

8. custom character models

9. pets

10. ability to see players in lobby's alloy, cash, skill points available (weeds out hackers)

11. player owned shops to sell weapons and armor

12. buffed grenades

13. buffed grenade damage

14. Option to use 3 max level AI's for easier solo NM400 queue

15. reduced zombie spawns and removal of worms in apocalypse for lag

16. reduction of apocalypse daily amount from 4 to 1, reduction of virus samples daily amount from 40 to 5

Lithe idk man these are just ideas.
    Last edited by Sublight; 10-11-16, 08:08 AM.
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Don't we already have private nightmare lobbies?

I don't think I'd care for half of those updates, particularly the ones that give it more of an MMO feel than what it has already (shop, transferrable stuff).
    It would be nice if [RED] weapon level crafting requirements would be reduced, unlimited nightmare would be better, and always-running single-player apocalypse game type would be the best.

Comment

1. no
      2. no
      3. no
      4. no
      5. no
      6. yes
      7. yes
      8. no
      9. no
      10. no
      11. no
      12. no
      13. no
      14. no
      15. yes
      16. no

Comment

There's much more that was needed to be implemented into the game than that before NK could've finished with it. I even imagine sometimes if I iwere a computer/games programming genius, changing up ASS4 to make the things that are bad now, better - including the ****ing annoying lag that has rendered most players, including newbs who keep joining, unable to play the way the rest of us were able to back in 2014... But, as none of what anyone wants is going to happen (including a bloody alloy map change, cause of this pods sh*t is starting to get very annoying...), like all the other posts about this, we just have to live with it now, cause NK has moved on to mobile games, and dumped their sh*t on the PC only players, probably cause they no longer have the facilities, staff, nor money to care anymore.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mopping View Post
          1. no
          2. no
          3. no
          4. no
          5. no
          6. yes
          7. yes
          8. no
          9. no
          10. no
          11. no
          12. no
          13. no
          14. no
          15. yes
          16. no
          same answers for me.

Comment

well tell me what updates would have been better both of you, at least give reasons why so many no's.
            at least zx wasn't negative. Cx.
            Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
            Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
            President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
            "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

I like the masterys 5-10, Or boosting the level cap from 100 to ? Giving a skill point every 5 or 10 levels. But they capped the xp a while back! One can dream right?
              Respect the classics

Comment

Working...
              X