No announcement yet.

Torment - is it worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna level up an assault too. Maybe another heavy with a heavy gear build and m1k.

Comment

the torment looks pretty good but im sure there is better weapons that you can get

Comment

yh but how long will that take? :P torment is really powerful even at 100. atm i got a regular hornet, it's terrible xD

Comment

at lvl 57 odds of a good weapon is low, then there's grade,pre-augs and to be fair, torment is probably than any red i'll find

Comment

I am using Torment since about 4 month now. I can totally recommend that weapon. Here are the pros: Very cheap ammo, nice damage, very good crowd control, long range and clips last very long w/o cap auged. And you may also use it at Apoc or LMS to survive to the max
            ... i totally loving it.
            The only contra is the slow projectile speed, if you want to do fast kills in fast games that should not be your weapon.

Greetings

BBQ

Comment

Thanks BBQ I bought it, it's very good. Only problem is the pierce, but I'm 70k kills from tier 4 mastery so that's ok I'm going to make it 12/4 with no base cores. It is very good hehe!

Comment

Working...
              X