Torment - is it worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torment - is it worth the money?

400 coins is around 30 pound I believe. Is it really worth that in terms of it's strength for Nightmare mode (level 56) and the extra XP you get?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6nVsYQ92vQ

Also, does it still work like that? could I just stand there on LS and fire in a straight line and the bullets go towards the zombies automatically? looks cool

Comment

Do you feel like you need more firepower? Honestly, it's not worth it, considering your level range you (Should) be finding weapons on par with it for free soon.
      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by TwTGaming View Post
        400 coins is around 30 pound I believe. Is it really worth that in terms of it's strength for Nightmare mode (level 56) and the extra XP you get?
        no if u are lvling up only 1 char, but yes if u are planning to level up several more chars to 100.

Comment

yeah get it its good for characters around 50
          Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
          Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
          President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
          "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Here's a better idea, if you want to save money, wait for it to go on sale with the Zerafallen and Proton Arc. (it'll be much cheaper then)
            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Well it's not so much the money itself, 30 pound is nothing but I don't want to waste it.

That's a good point mopping, I don't plan on making any other characters. I'll make a new Assault before I buy it just in case, but it's unlikely it'll ever get past level 1 lol.

I do Deathsax, but like you say, would it better to just wait as at level 56 you can find some decent weapons but then there's the case of they'll probably be pre-augged or a low grade lol.

Really Junior? how much is it then? In terms of NK coins

How much quicker does it actually make leveling up? it's definitely strong enough at 10/3 (dead,oc,adap) to handle level 300+ 56 nm solos and LMS etc and considering it gives extra XP I imagine lms/apoc would be a good place for it.. but idk

Comment

TwTGaming I think 20 USD when on sale with Zerf/Proton arc
                Respect the classics

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                  Here's a better idea, if you want to save money, wait for it to go on sale with the Zerafallen and Proton Arc. (it'll be much cheaper then)
                  No... Fairly certain it's still 400 even then.
                  , , . Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me. Discord is Smurfblade#3916

Comment

Last time I remembered seeing it with the Zerfallen and Proton Arc it was 80 NK coins.
                    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

No, it isn't worth your money.

40 dollars for a gun in a flash game that isn't even being updated anymore due to constantly deteriorating quality?

You can get a full game on Steam, or even multiple Steam releases for that money. Which would obviously offer more entertainment.
                      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

I could not have said that better myself ^^.(which is what I had been thinking since you created this post)
                        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Certainly not. Any premium weapons are not worth it IMO. You can get much better guns. Sorry this post is overly negative, but 30 pounds on a flash game is really not worth it.

Comment

Yh but when can I get those guns?

Torment could run me through a level 300+ me nightmare game in a few minutes, for a gun like that I'll have to wait ages, I only really want to get level 100 on my medic then be done with it. Also another Assault.

Yh I don't think any premium weapons are good, except the torment, it's very strong and it's not a lot of money but I thought I'd ask see what others think as I'm not too fussed about getting medic to 100 lol

Comment

i have torment for about 7 months. it has leveled all my chars, 2 to 100 (medic from 79-100, assault from 60-100, suicide medic from 50-100, fat heavy from 50-100, and dps heavy from 50-100). and from 1-50, i used ltd planet stormer for both my heavies, and my suicide medic. like mopping said, if ur only gonna level 1 character than dont get torment. however, if your leveling multiple, it is worth the money if u got it. and, if your luck stinks at lv100, you always have torment to fall back on. but, since ur only gonna level medic with it, my suggestion is dont get it, as its only gonna be usable for one of ur chars

Comment

Working...
                              X