No announcement yet.

Question about DoTs (NK ANSWER ONLY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Question about DoTs (NK ANSWER ONLY)

I want only someone from NK to answer this please, or if you aren't from NK, please make a video as evidence like what Rohan did for HTL with the furie.

Thanks.

Ok, do smart target and deadly force affect damage over times?

I don't think they do, but someone told me they do.
    (Type something here...............)

Just did a quick test run, took about 9;17sec to kill out a dev with a furie. (Overclocked/Tenacious/Adaptive)
    Then maxed deadly force and tried again, took 7;02sec

7 x 1.25 is 8.75, so I'm pretty satisfied to say DoT does in fact work with Deadly Force.
    Don't really feel like editing up a video showing that off right now, but if anyone REALLY needs it then I may waste more of my time.

EDIT: Did both of those tests wearing a smart target augd dragonfly helmet. 23% damage bonus
    Took the helmet off and tried again, the dev died in about 8;02sec,
    7 * 1.23 is a bit more than 8;02, but 8;02 is still pretty significantly higher than 7;02 and it's somewhere in the middle of those 2 numbers, not particularly close to either (there was probably also bit of weirdness from the helmet bonus being multiplied by Deadly Force).
    So I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that bonus is working fine with DoT as well.
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 13-06-16, 11:07 PM.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Thanks so much Rohan.

You can close the thread now if you want.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Ah, it's no worries for now.
        If anyone else has thoughts on the matter I'd be interested in hearing them out
        No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Working...
        X