Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next "Special" (candy, presents,etc.) samples during champs

Please make sure it's 25 games.

40 games is A LOT. And it throws the balance off between VS and Apoc.

Thanks.

Yes 40 games take too much grinding

Comment

can't say i care, but you have a point :P

Comment

Yeah 40's too much foor VS and 4-10 ain't enough for Apoc and LMS
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

4's more than enough apoc games
          : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
          SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
          BTD 5: Rank 79
          BMC: City levels 40/34
          BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

Not for those who can't get passed wave 1 *cough* level 15 groupies *cough* and anyone else without champ guns only making it to the 20th something wave like the other level 100s with less good gear
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

^ NM mode has been out for more than a year. If you aren't 99/99/99 resistance and have at least one maxed cored weapon by now, you must not play every day. If you're a 100 who doesn't have 3m alloy by now on your main, idk man. And Yes I'm biased. Have not seen a single under 100 on any characters post in this subforum.

I don't know what else to tell someone who doesn't have at least one of those by now. At this point, the only enemy you should have in apocalypse is lag.

For virus samples, I disagree. 10 games of samples is more than enough. Some of us hate virus samples.
              Last edited by Sublight; 05-11-16, 05:03 AM.
              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Let's make it limitless attempts so at least I can absolutely decide that I am not playing this game type. As it is right now I actually feel compelled to get a nightmare ticket (since plat is easy enough to hit) when really it'd be nice if I didn't feel the need at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                  Not for those who can't get passed wave 1 *cough* level 15 groupies *cough* and anyone else without champ guns only making it to the 20th something wave like the other level 100s with less good gear
                  You do realize if the numbers of games is increased, other players' score will go up as well, and at best your % could increase a few ranks...this was the whole point of the "skill-based" events.

Also yes I agree 40 games is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                    champ guns help little tbh, everyone won their 1st cs without champ guns, only the m1 speeds up bossing but its not necessary to have it to win a cs. as of right now 4 apo games takes 4.5-5 hours to play all of ur games and get all 2k scores (assuming u get 2k on the 1st try each time, and taking into account the time needed to find games and breaks which are necessary because u will get too tired eventually), thats a pretty long time if u ask me

Comment

Thanks. 'Tis appreciated.

Comment

Well, that's why the points should be more worth the time or whatever. Wave 1 for like 10 points, and wave 50 for 10000 points or whatever

Comment

I think this got fixed, based on the event yesterday. Thanks.

And please for the love of God don't increase the number of Apoc games for skillbased. 4 takes me long enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X