Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the SAS in the loading screen still using a regular RIA striker at 100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the SAS in the loading screen still using a regular RIA striker at 100?

Assuming the SAS soldier in the loading screen is level 100, and has red weapons, why is he still using a regular striker? not even a red striker?
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Because any weapon is better than no weapon. ;P
    Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

Because he's just that skilled. Alternatively, to make you ask this question
      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

That's just like asking why the empty gun slot still shows a background of the Striker too.

I think it's cause of the artists of NK, and as they supposedly left, it's just been left as is imo.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

who gives a cr*p?

Comment

Originally posted by TwTGaming View Post
            who gives a cr*p?
            It's called a forum for a reason
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

I don't see how a post about a year old bug 'clogs' up a forum that never gets posted on but this doesn't lol

Comment

I don't actually know. Probably because the art for the loading screen was created before red weapons existed and it never occurred to them that they needed to change the artwork since it looks pretty cool to most people.

Comment

because he was just like a regular weapon!

Comment

Yeah, normal weapons are so much better, I agree!

Comment

He's saving money on ammo so he can craft a better weapon

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatepanda View Post
                        I don't actually know. Probably because the art for the loading screen was created before red weapons existed and it never occurred to them that they needed to change the artwork since it looks pretty cool to most people.
                        excuse my ignorance, but I thought red weapons always existed, I thought they existed since the first day sas 4 started and was out of the beta in 2014?
                        Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                        Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                        President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                        "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Yeah, I'm relatively positive they did, some weapons didn't exist yet, but those were added in.
                          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

How do you know for sure the soldier is lv 100?

Comment

Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                              Assuming
                              The word is used so as to dispel non sequiturs like , "But what if x isn't as you described it", for the sake of postulation on this subject, arguments against particular parameters in the given question are irrelevant, because we aren't discussing said different questions, just the asked question.

-13/37 IGN "needs more convoluted terminology"

Comment

Working...
                              X