No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is why the ice station truck should have full immunity when it passes the final car gate...

https://youtu.be/c8N7feskqNQ
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      And this is why the ice station truck should have full immunity when it passes the final car gate...

https://youtu.be/c8N7feskqNQ
      Is it switching so strangely because the truck is destroyed because i had that in MP when i fell of it too so ig uess thats the same then?

Comment

• It's shaking cause it's the avalanche sequence, bur cause it never finnished, the shaking just got worse.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
        1000 in half a year
        My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Its getting very laggy from mobile

Comment

• Is anyone else having connection problems in SAS4 multi-player today? When I try to self boost a 400 nightmare game by the time I get the 3rd tab up the first 2 tabs get disconnected. I even tried just playing a 2 tab or 200 nightmare game I get to the building part but before it finishes it disconnects.

Comment

• I have the same problem, I think it is the same thing as during the CS at the end of April
              https://i.imgur.com/0ZXUMd6.png

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
                Is anyone else having connection problems in SAS4 multi-player today? When I try to self boost a 400 nightmare game by the time I get the 3rd tab up the first 2 tabs get disconnected. I even tried just playing a 2 tab or 200 nightmare game I get to the building part but before it finishes it disconnects.
                Yep, I actually lost two successful Nightmare games due to this.

Comment

• MP works. Thanks for the quick fix.

Comment

• I don't know about that, but I'm currently unable to access MP at all, not on either of my accounts. Was working fine this morning, now nothing.

1000 in half a year
                    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Having same problem cannot get into a multi-player game.

Comment

• We're looking into the current MP issues. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

• TarnNK Thanks so much for getting this fixed, it's working great now whatever you all did. There for awhile I thought I was going to have to give up one of my most favorite games.

Comment

• Am I allowed to create a world wide (maybe some region specific in the future depending on the demand) unnoficial Discord server for SAS Zombie Assault 4?
                            1. I have searched for it and didn't found any kind (just like Discord and similars), in the internet and this forum;
                            2. I think that's useful for players in general, from the ones that just want some simple information to those who want to create strategies to win nightmare modes;
                            3. In my opinion, that's something the player community itself can handle.

Regardless the answer I'll keep playing, because this game is absolutely amazing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RudiAntoni View Post
                              Am I allowed to create a world wide (maybe some region specific in the future depending on the demand) unnoficial Discord server for SAS Zombie Assault 4?
                              1. I have searched for it and didn't found any kind (just like Discord and similars), in the internet and this forum;
                              2. I think that's useful for players in general, from the ones that just want some simple information to those who want to create strategies to win nightmare modes;
                              3. In my opinion, that's something the player community itself can handle.

Regardless the answer I'll keep playing, because this game is absolutely amazing!!!
                              I'm glad you asked! I've just now started putting the finishing touches on my own SAS Discord server! If you want to know more, just say so!

EDIT: The link will be in my signature.
                              Last edited by Scootaloo; 14-12-18, 10:29 PM.
                              Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
                              Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
                              Come join SAS City!

Comment

Working...
                              X