No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to say, but given the design aspects its looks are similar to that of either the HVM 001 or Ronson 45. Although cause it really does look nothing like them it is possible that it is an unreleased Zarmtech pistol, esp given it's the same picture since the game's release and there could've been other guns during the beta or ante-beta.
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• How long do you play this game?
      Games Torrent.

Comment

• As long as you want to.

Comment

• I've been playing since day 2 of the NK release, the longest in one day would probably have been about 14 hours, and although I don't play regularly anymore, I still play every now and again.
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
          1000 in half a year
          if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
          My Youtube Channel

Comment

• 3 cores and a key today very good
            Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
            Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
            President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
            "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Spent 1.4 billion to buy one million of hd ammo for all of my assault's guns and got 2 cores and a key on it, and a core on my heavy. Pretty good way to end the week yet again.
              Last edited by Sublight; 24-02-18, 03:41 AM.
              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.

Comment

• I'm kind of impressed that they're actually switching between 2x maps on a more regular basis now.

Comment

• LMG collection!

Comment

• What is one supposed to do when some retard does not come to the evac zone in Survivors?

Comment

• Disconnect your internet connection and continue in single player. As talking to them doesn't work.

Comment

• Will that not count as a lost multiplayer game?
                        BTW: I'm on Steam son there is no "talking".

Comment

• Don't know about Mobile/Steam, as this is the discussion thread for Flash.

Comment

• no, just disconnect ur internet and carry on in single player mode. reconnect after the game ends to save what loot u won. OR atleast this is what i do in ios and web versions, so cant see steam being any different.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice. I still wish there was a way to flame some of these people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skalling View Post
                                Thanks for the advice. I still wish there was a way to flame some of these people.
                                As long as you are good enough to finish solo, disconnect, and reconnect your connection. As long as you win, it still counts as a MP win. and the other players are on their own at that point.

I use this tactic all the time in nightmare meltdown runs because 90% of the lv 100 players just want to rush through meltdown, cause severe lag and mess of zombies everywhere, and not bother with cave..

Well I like to cave, so if they don't agree to do cave or just try to rush, I drop myself from their game and solo it so they can't ruin cave for me

Still get a lv 400 game, and still get to cave hunt, but in a more controlled and less chaotic/laggy manner. usually dropping eliminates lag completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X