No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, both M1000 and Proposition use Physical LMG Ammo. Trident uses Physical AR Ammo, it does Physical, Chemical, and Fire Damage.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
      it does Physical, Chemical, and Fire Damage.
      Can you show me that please, cause I still don't believe that to be the case, esp with the sightings of other players using it. I wanna see that acidic and burny effect on the zombies.

or, is it so powerful that it's literally too powerful to not kill something with 1 shot lel.
      Originally posted by ZX840
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
      1000 in half a year
      if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
      My Youtube Channel

Comment

• You'd have to test it on nightmarish bosses to really see those affects, haha!
        AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• It won't inflict tox or burn damage, but I think with or without adaptive it should kill all Necro spawns at roughly the same speed if it was one of each. I know I see the "tox/burn resist" pop-up when the trident is used and it certainly has the incinerate burn kill animation from time to time (physical just has the zombies fall down I think). I just needed to make sure that the actual practical damage is the same since I have a habit of not trusting in-game descriptions, especially in SAS 4 (even when all the other signs of it actually doing one of each shot is present).

In addition, is it known whether or not the game leverages the elite augs based on guns? I feel like I get resistances depending on my gun choice. So if you take a non-adaptive Trident into apocs, would you have less chance of getting dark minions in favor of other resistance augs? Just a small hope.

Comment

• red and green necro spawns have something like 99-100% resistance to their trait (specifically savage/nm), so if a trident really does use all three and without adaptive, if it still kills just as quick, then that leaves doubts that it really doesn't use all three.

You of all people should know I don't have champ guns Scootaloo that's why I still enquire about it.
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
            1000 in half a year
            My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Yup, Prop and M1k use the same ammo. My heavy usually carries both (with Cap) and I actually can gain ammo on Pods runs on average (usually get 2-3 ammo packs, which is around 3k per pickup)

Trident does all 3, but has no DoT. I actually don't have adaptive on any of my 3 tridents (Bio-Crit on Assault, Bio-Cap on heavy, Cap-Crit on Medic),

I don't believe the game takes your weapon type to create the build (although I'll admit it sometimes feels that way).

Comment

• Yeah when I thought about it later, it's probably a case of only remembering the crappy waves. That being said, I still feel like I get an astoundingly high rate of DMs when I partner with someone who isn't level 100...

Kinda seems like if it registers a 100 rank but the overall game rank is <200, it'll just give you the shaft.

Comment

• When does the Christmas stuff get taken down and will the 2x alloy bonus maps ever change? Been the same 2x alloy maps since the last 2 championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
                    and will the 2x alloy bonus maps ever change? Been the same 2x alloy maps since the last 2 championships.
                    Just wait for it... we complain about it so much and nothing happens until NK are ready. Just like the many times in the past

1000 in half a year
                    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• I vote for all 2x bonus and 5k meltdown forever.

Infinite dailies and 3x reward premiums would also be nice. Now that the game has a relative lifespan, now is the time to implement the radical changes.

Comment

• Fast maps, Pods, Vip, Melt, should stay the way they are. On the other side of the map as a Vaccine, Power Out or Ice Station should be at the level of the 5k. Onslaught double cash bonus and Last Stand, each wave a boss with limited time on bossing and 10-15k alloy per run.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                          red and green necro spawns have something like 99-100% resistance to their trait (specifically savage/nm), so if a trident really does use all three and without adaptive, if it still kills just as quick, then that leaves doubts that it really doesn't use all three.

You of all people should know I don't have champ guns Scootaloo that's why I still enquire about it.
                          I have a few Trident´s.

Assault: the first Trident 10/10 dmg+oc+pin+bio, the second Trident 11/10: dmg+oc+cap+bio
                          Heavy: Trident 11/10 dmg+oc+cap+bio

With the right timing, the use of adrenaline and KS is the cap definitely better than adaptive. Long continuous shooting balances the loss of adaptive both for assault and for heavy char. Adrenaline bullets literally eats. The use of cap is mainly in the late waves of the APOC and in bossing.

Medic: Trident 10/10 dmg+oc+pin+adap.

Here clearly depends on the skill settings. When you use the bio bombs and full crit is a Trident on the same level as the trident for assault with the normal (or bad) settings. A great example of this (for the medic) how to use the trident is a Golem. Most OP medic in the SAS.

Comment

• Isn't VIP broken half the time? I know I get half alloy on occasion as my final boss wave screws me over. Very rarely will I get 1.5x alloy (4.5k) when I get two necro elites or something.

Either way, current 2x bonuses are two autoscrollers and a half broken map, and then there's laggy-ass meltdown which is its own hell.

Comment

• thanks for finally changing the double alloy back to pods, only took you 2 months

Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                                double alloy back to pods,

sorry, but that's all my mind was allowing me to see

1000 in half a year
                                My Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X