• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pearl? https://prnt.sc/gdjv7t

Comment

• Originally posted by Filet_Mignon View Post
      Where did you get this image?
      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Love to use that on my Z-1 lel
        Originally posted by ZX840
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
        1000 in half a year
        if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
        My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Sublight View Post

Where did you get this image?
          DarkBear is a photoshop god... :P
          Dark Halo

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/gdw2t2 Best blek wepon

Comment

• Lemme guess, is it called the ... gun?

This comment was edited by an admin to avoid profanity in the forums
              Last edited by ZX840; 30-08-17, 12:24 PM. Reason: note to admin ^ that is a joke
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
              1000 in half a year
              My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Hi guys. I haven't been able to login to SAS 4 no matter how hard I try and which browsers I use. Account name is Lou Taylor Pucci, would appreciate some help.

Comment

• I keep getting Error loading profiloe Timeout - AmfCall (11) to v2.prem.getNeoPremInventory.

Comment

• Try rebooting your modem and router, I was having trouble logging into SAS4 too, used my ISP's troubleshooting tool and it said I had a lot of packet loss. After rebooting modem/router login worked fine.

Comment

• email support https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us

they are very helpful and respond quickly

Comment

• when playing the game and u pick up alloy from boss kill etc, how much are them worth each as it doesnt say in-game !???

thanks in adv

Comment

• You don't have to pick them up, but you do have to kill the bosses.

Same for contracts, except you don't even have to do anything, the amount of alloy you get is pretty much determined by level of the match, and at 400 it's only 300-350 or so.

Comment

• what per pick ( during game as they are dropped and u walk over them to collect) 300 ish - no good is it
                            didnt know u didnt need pick them up either,

thanks for replying

Comment

• Yeah, it's been the issue with alloy since its release.
                              Watch this video to understand it better.

1000 in half a year
                              My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Halloween Update: Only on November

http://prntscr.com/gjb194

Comment

Working...
                                X