Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Same thing happened to me a while back when I was finishing off my z-1
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

    Comment


    • Well I've managed 2 cores from nm so far tonight, and I'll soon be able to craft another, but for now, my legacy mustang is now 12****

      I'm so happy with race modded, the cap just clicked over when i augged it to 12.
      Originally posted by ZX840
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

      Originally posted by ZX840
      Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
      1000 in half a year
      if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
      My Youtube Channel

      Comment


      • a black mustang 10/3 outperforms that btw. just kinda curious to see what effects it will have lul

        Comment


        • Excuse me for taking the space but, are there words/pics spreading suggests that I reported on Mrs. Pacman? I am not on Discord so I cant check if there are or not, but I was just asked by Lovepreet in game so I am wondering.

          Yes Pacman was on that team of NM too, but I was talking to another teammate named bobanmaricic, whose with 17 MP games only by then. I actually reported bobanmaricic on this forum, the thread "Hacker/Cheater Report" page 52 #773. Hopefully there's no more things spreading after this, thanks.

          Comment


          • They finally changed the maps. Wow. Could use more Survivors, but oh well.

            Comment


            • Comment no. 666 of this topic, couldn't help myself lel. That's good ^ again. That pods things was dragging on waaaaaaaaay too long.
              Originally posted by ZX840
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

              Originally posted by ZX840
              Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
              1000 in half a year
              if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
              My Youtube Channel

              Comment


              • what are these circular things on this table in Pods?

                Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

                Comment


                • Looks like a stock of canned goods. This looks to be a grocery store.

                  Comment


                  • Yeah, just what was a can o beans display.
                    Originally posted by ZX840
                    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

                    Originally posted by ZX840
                    Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
                    1000 in half a year
                    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
                    My Youtube Channel

                    Comment


                    • If you have 25 Crit Shot, 12 Target Assist, and 12 Pinpoint, is the [BLACK] Hornet as effective as the Trident? (Both would have T5 masteries.) Topper's guide fails to account for Super Crits.

                      Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AFN7 View Post
                        If you have 25 Crit Shot, 12 Target Assist, and 12 Pinpoint, is the [BLACK] Hornet as effective as the Trident? (Both would have T5 masteries.) Topper's guide fails to account for Super Crits.
                        For bossing? Potentially.

                        For all uses, I'd say no. The clip is too small, doesn't have inherent adaptive, and the widebeam of the trident is more useful for mobbing. The clip time of the trident is longer too, so you have to figure reloads also.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post

                          For bossing? Potentially.

                          For all uses, I'd say no. The clip is too small, doesn't have inherent adaptive, and the widebeam of the trident is more useful for mobbing. The clip time of the trident is longer too, so you have to figure reloads also.
                          I have a lv100 Medic, and I have a 12**** [BLACK] Tempest for mobbing. Pierce is rather low, but six flechettes means fewer overkills. I've got a 10*** [BLACK] Feldhaubitz that I may want to Core.

                          Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

                          Comment


                          • Tempest goes to a different level with black shotguns collection.

                            Hornet works decently for your purposes it sounds like. And it's 2 million alloy (4 months of nm!) cheaper. ~7 cores is nothing to sneeze at.

                            Comment


                            • I just keep laughing. Literally everytime it's on Monday. Does it never occur to make the Madness event on a Saturday or Sunday?

                              Comment


                              • Imagine that madness event is held on a weekend.
                                Meltdown is solely the 2x alloy map, and there buffed zombies slaughter newbie players unmercifully.
                                It would be punishing to casual users rather than an event.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X