No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a little hard to determine, cause thanks to multiplayer, you can level up without the need of killing anything if that's what you desire.
    All 3 of what? Just by re-reading all the achievments, I can see that it is possible to get a skill achievement before a kills, cause the kills ones are quite high, and thanks to all the map boosters now days, getting a skills one is much easier - esp with prems.
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• All 3 skill achievements (Tank, Quicksilver, and Regenerator)

I guess I'll stick with if they have all 3 skills then, as far as catching hackers goes, as long as they aren't friended with a well known SAS 4 player.
      Last edited by Junior Monkey; 05-06-17, 03:09 AM.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Striker Jones
      I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

• I've been inactive from NK for the past few days, and come back here to see only 1 post has been made to this section of the forum, and I thought "huh, SAS4 must be more dead now"

*comes back 5 minutes later*
        "nope..."
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
        1000 in half a year
        My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Yo, does anyone on here know anything about competitions? I've see youtube vids by people like FsX Vanilla, but not seen one. Do they still do competitions, and if so, how often? I wouldn't mind having a go myself.

Comment

• if u mean championships they occur about monthly

Comment

• Originally posted by mopping View Post
              if u mean championships they occur about monthly
              Yes that's what I meant. Thank you

Comment

• Championships are good to fix any character loadout that isn't working or if you wanna be the over achiever just go for respecs and go for the skill achievements which only takes 4 respecs to do. 3 respects for each achievement and 1 respec to put your skills back to where they was originally before you started and make sure you have a notepad with all the skills that you invested points in so you don't screw yourself over by accident which can happen

Comment

• My assault still has 6 or something respec tokens he's never used, all from the free ones to the rewarded ones lel.

1000 in half a year
                  My Youtube Channel

Comment

• They feel sparse, but there are still quite a few bounties that offer revives and respecs.

Comment

• Is self boosting allowed?

Comment

• It's so widely done even if it wasn't allowed no consequence arises from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awsomeagent47 View Post
                          Is self boosting allowed?
                          As long as you close the right tab when loading and your computer can take then lag, then yeah sure!

1000 in half a year
                          My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Ooh yeah, last week mark the date of the 1 year anniversary of this game not having anymore updates, gg guys!

1000 in half a year
                            My Youtube Channel

Comment

• really> ?? how long then since its release?

Comment

• Ugh, I think it's just over 3 years now.

Sad really, cause so many other of NKs games lasted so much longer...

1000 in half a year
                                My Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X