No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I want my assault character to be the most efficient for defense and offense so basically I'm level 34 and I want to know the perfect skill recipe for my level that should be recommended as I want to go into nightmare mode soon and get a black key to finally open my black strongbox that's been in my inventory since week 1 or 2 of this game. My skills are probably trash if I would start reading them out but I did look at a couple guides on recommendations but I got no clue of what's really suitable for me as I like killing a lot of zombies but at the same time I don't wanna die in just 2 seconds from poisoned limb zombies which btw are super broken based on damage considering my defense is 30% on toxic along with physical and heat being 32%

Comment

• You're not going to get major defense until you get some black armor better to avoid and kill if you can.

I'd go something like 18 in Adren (best skill for an assault), 10 in speed, 5 in reload, 1 in Stim Shot. Next few levels I would put more points in adren. It's better to be able to avoid than to take a few hits.

I'll tell you, I mostly don't recommend nm until about 50. Mostly because the rewards other than alloy aren't there. For the money you'll spend in ammo, and the likelihood of a win, its just not there until 50. At 50 you might have some black armor and a decent weapon. And you're not likely to get a swarm of non-savage bosses that won't really give any rewards.

Comment

• well I just managed to finish my first NM game in a victory after 2nd attempt but my god the loot from the bosses is more than I can make in the championship event so I got a chance to craft an OP weapon like the shredder (very annoying without one) and it would make games easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beep View Post

from repeated championships rewards.

I'm guessing its not just a black diamond medal badge. currently in 2017 I have not seen any previous championship winners still online with a single black diamond . I think RSA, lineline, SillyCow1, i am unspoppable and Sdentin and a few others they have gotten only a black diamond but are no longer actively playing. the rest have won it but have also reached runner up place or third spot so I'm assuming the player that you saw had a blue and red diamond too. They may have received repeated champ rewards from the blue and red rewards along with the champ gun and augged it up to 10***. This is the only way I can see it for it to make sense otherwise I would treat it as suspicious.
          Oh btw, I checked the player's cored glowing CS guns and they are both originally 10***

Comment

• Originally posted by SheppardKillerYT View Post
            well I just managed to finish my first NM game in a victory after 2nd attempt but my god the loot from the bosses is more than I can make in the championship event so I got a chance to craft an OP weapon like the shredder (very annoying without one) and it would make games easier.
            Shredder is a good step towards self boosted meltdown that could take you up to a higher level to make nightmares more rewarding and comfortable. If your having trouble in nightmare, open up a kong version of sas 4 and use the chat there to ask for a nightmare game carry. I find that most players who just started nightmare don't use cyro grenades as often or restrict themselves to just 20 cyros per game. feel free to buy and use a bit more cyros The extra cash that you win from nm can help pay out for the costs spent on those extra cyro grenades.

keep your distance away from zombies even though you may have a gun that is spread-type(shotgun) that can maximise damage potential by being closer to a zombie its best for survival that you stay far away as possible and use the mini map more often.

Look at your team mates builds during the lobby, if they have almost zero damage boosting skills you will know your in for very long game. Instead of looking at the number of deaths or number of losses on their profile, look at their build speed to see if they will lag in game which is an indication of less damage output later in game. Even the best players lose in low level nm games not because they aren't good enough but they have teamed up with players that aren't equipped and built correctly with choppy internet connection causing out of syncs, ultra fast then super slow zombies making the the game very challenging. If you followed all the guides from this thread and many others and are still having trouble winning a game, it isn't your build/play style that is wrong, its your team mates build so be on the look out in the lobby.

Originally posted by PIS Darkbeat View Post

Oh btw, I checked the player's cored glowing CS guns and they are both originally 10***
            The only way I can think of having known 10*** grade of a gun previously is you had screen shots of before and after they cored both guns but even that doesn't guarantee them having both the same guns in both pictures. Just to make sure we are on the same page, the glow can appear when your second or third spot champ winner gun. And if they are cored but is 10*** they went for base coring first or removed augs but its highly unsual to load out with one on a public game to be spotted since most legit champ winners have a max cored gun that could easily run a game much faster without equipping a 10*** glowing one.

Firstly I have to make a lot of assumptions since its not enough info but correct me along the way. Your not questioning whether the players black diamond is legit so you have somewhat confident idea the that player was a legit champ winner from before. If that is correct, I've played with most champ winners and almost all of them wouldn't resort to hacking on their main account at least. On the other hand, If we go with the idea that one of them did hack, then we start off with that there is a championship that is currently on at the moment so my bet is you found an old black medal champ winner which we have to assume who dosen't care much about the current championship. So from this information I can only think of Pacman and Opkhgdul89102 to be likley candidates that still play in public nm daileys, have black medal badges, still actively run in dailey nm and the odd event/mp match, which is probably how you spotted them because other champ winners play in private nm matches or selfboost. pkh dosen't champ reward exploit and favours regular black guns over champ guns so Its unlikley he would have 10*** glowing guns because of this. Although an exception to this is he uses a m1k on his vs assault only because it lacked damage output last year but has respeced to a low speed, higher damage build this year. Pacman makes almost every nightmare/event game as fast as possible, there is 100% chance it was rushed and and almost 100% chance damage boost was bought instead of HR on the main assault character, a 10*** glowing gun would contradict that playstyle that hasn't changed in years.

If there was more information then a more accurate conclusion can be drawn but as always if you are unsure, post to hacker thread to verify.
            Last edited by Beep; 29-05-17, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• I hope that gfgfj guy who's at 1st place wins 1st place. he seems nice
              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Is it my imagination or are the bugs getting worse nowadays? I've been self-boosting nm games and now I'm starting to get placed in different rooms with the exact same room code. This is baffling as it never happened before and I'm pretty sure it's not my computer or Internet.

Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithe View Post
                  Is it my imagination or are the bugs getting worse nowadays? I've been self-boosting nm games and now I'm starting to get placed in different rooms with the exact same room code. This is baffling as it never happened before and I'm pretty sure it's not my computer or Internet.

Anyone else?
                  Happened to me and gjd as well last meltdown event. Another bug added to the long list which only keeps getting longer and longer every day since June 17th 2016.
                  Dark Halo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithe View Post
                    Is it my imagination or are the bugs getting worse nowadays? I've been self-boosting nm games and now I'm starting to get placed in different rooms with the exact same room code. This is baffling as it never happened before and I'm pretty sure it's not my computer or Internet.

Anyone else?
                    I put something in the Bug thread about this. I'm thinking it has something to do with the timer/sleeper in the rooms. When I switch maps, it sometimes clears the issue.

I've been seeing this for about the last 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• Well at least I'm not the only one suffering. Of course it's not going to get fixed, but I suppose it's not a great big deal, just kinda annoying.

Comment

• If my ria t40 has 3 pierce, does 1 point in hold the line increase the pierce by 1?
                        Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                        President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.

Comment

• One thing I've noticed in SAS 4 is that no one ever goes into the ranked matchmaking. When I unlocked nightmare mode I went into ranked for a decently balanced game but it turns out no one was even in a single lobby and I was just there by myself waiting for someone to join. Wish people used ranked as a way to even the playing field especially if one person was say 20 levels above everyone else which would make it much harder for the lower level players. As a side note next week is my last week of my Freshman year of high school so I'll be grinding a lot of NK achievements just so I can finally get it over with.

Comment

• Well with no further updates the game will naturally thin out that way. You're going to have to get to 99 to get more ranked games, and even then you have to play at the right times or you might be waiting a while.

G'luck on those achievements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                              If my ria t40 has 3 pierce, does 1 point in hold the line increase the pierce by 1?
                              That's right
                              2 points would be 2 pierce every 3 shots until you upgrade enough that it has 65% increase
                              Originally posted by ZX840
                              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Originally posted by ZX840
                              Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
                              1000 in half a year
                              if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
                              My Youtube Channel

Comment

• thanks. btw you have a lot of posts, doesn't that qualify you for the "sir postsalot" title?

Comment

Working...
                                X