No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one's responded yet, cause it's Easter! have a little more patience...
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Is it possible to get .50 cal in 6 days without self-boost? (I think it is, but you'll have to back me up)
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Striker Jones
      I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

• Even on a new account w/ no boosting at all, it should be moderately easy. Although with no boosting, you might not have much of a life.

Comment

• Whoo I managed to get 3314 in my 20 games for the final event of this Easter Champioship, on track for first ever silver medal. Needed Diamond though to get an elite core from the champ rewards but will be stuck in the top 3%.

The playerbase has shrunk significantly since before my year long hiatus from the game.

Comment

• I feel it's because of the big lack of updates. As long as I can self boost myself, though, I won't mind (unless it shrinks to 200 players or something lol)

Comment

• accidentally wiped augs on my 12**** 7/10 black hornet while maxcoring. What should I do?

Comment

• should I core my 5*** CM 800? I want to but I don't wanna waste cores if it'll be a bad investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthenelse View Post
                  accidentally wiped augs on my 12**** 7/10 black hornet while maxcoring. What should I do?
                  Just keep coring it. You can take the opportunity to try two different augs (aside from Deadly/Overclocked), at the potential cost of another core in case they're bad.

To the other guy: If you think this game has a short shelf-life, use up all your cores on it and call it forever so you never have a reason to come back. If you think you're sticking around just for the hell of it, don't bother wasting those cores. 5*** anything is already a waste, even if it was a Hornet.

Comment

• Is the Reduce Resistance stat on a gun additive (assuming lvl 10 adapt, 75 - 40 = 35% remaining resistance) or multiplicative (assuming lvl 10 adapt, something like 75 * 0.6 = 45% remaining resistance)?

Comment

• It becomes multiplicative when you throw Bio Bomb into the mix, and level 10 adaptive is 40% reduced resistance (aka bullets will do 40% more original damage to resistant zombs)
                      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
                      1000 in half a year
                      My Youtube Channel

Comment

• So it cuts out 40 off of the 75% resist they start out with (ending with the zombs having 75-40=35% resist), or it cuts out 4/10ths off of the 75% value (ending with the zombs having 75*0.6=45% resist)?

Comment

• It gets rather confusing when you try to put math to it (sometimes, and esp when you put bio bomb into the mix due to stacking rules), but it's about that yes.

1000 in half a year
                          My Youtube Channel

Comment

• There's an "or" in that question, so I'm assuming you're agreeing with the 75-40=35 statement?

Comment

• The first one yes

1000 in half a year
                              My Youtube Channel

Comment

• is there a full screen version of sas4?

Comment

Working...
                                X