Nothing for extreme survival builds to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
    LMS was more fun before it got nerfed 6 times... it was more fun back when you could get paid to kill yourself (ah those were the days...)
    Maybe we should make a mode just for players like you (read: you).

First Man Dying.

Its a race to see who dies first. Winning it (being the first to die) grants you 15 cores and unlimited black boxes per game, as befitting the impressive skill of the winner.

P.S. the cores can only be used on regular non-premium items, and they reduce grade/remove slots/decrease base stats by 5%. The unlimited black boxes take an infinite amount of keys to open, however there is no mode that grants infinite keys.
    BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 Web total lvl: 1000. TK levels: 55/46. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

Negative cores?

I need those to drop for me on April 1st!

Let's call them black cores!

They drop from black boxes and come as rewards from events on April 1st.

I need some of those to core my starter weapons and suicide medic's stuff.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Survival is just too easy.
        Resistance should cap out around 80-90% :/

Please don't cap resistance at something not 99%, send us back to the old days where Assaults where the only useful character. That would ruin this game for Heavies.

"Points do NOT go down at any time in LMS. Yes, that stupid idea was removed." Thanks and good ^.^

"Survival is just too easy. (DMs,stupid boss damage in LMS, Nightmarish zombies can still do some good damage too)
        Resistance should cap out around 80-90% :/"

Plus, if resistance was capped I bet I (and many others) wouldn't get their 20+ cores back on armor to use on weapons. Might get a respec to get a more damage based build.

"Meanwhile I actually find my max hp heavy better in LMS"

YH mine ain't bad LoK, but my Heavy shouldn't be getting one hit killed by anything. I can tank a blue dark necro spawn until it dies with a decent team (without DaD) yet some regurgitator comes along in LMS and takes 25% of my health in a hit

My main problem though, is fun, it used to be FUN tanking all those bosses in LMS and imo was the last fun thing about SAS 4. doing the 5 nm games a day has just become a part of my morning so that's the only reason I do it lel.
        Last edited by Topper; 13-06-16, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Topper
          Topper commented
          Editing a comment
          Merged several posts into one here - please try and combine responses in a single post to reduce clutter

Yes, very funny LoK, but the only reasons I use to kill myself first, wasn't to win, but it was to use it as an exploit to get armour masteries ultra-fast (I was the first too actually discover that btw), and (at the time when it was still do-able b4 NK nerfed it to hell) to earn lots o cash (provided i died at the right time - cause if you took even the few seconds too long to kill yourself, you would lose money).
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

I spammed LMS dying to get armor masteries too.

No comment on whether you were actually the first to discover it, but if so, probably first by 15 minutes, because all the AP grinders were hot on it too.

It was also a boring-af exploit that damn well should have been patched. Getting something for nothing other than mindless repetitive failure to complete game objectives is... broken.
          BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 Web total lvl: 1000. TK levels: 55/46. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

Yh, I liked that (for money) made the grindy ass augmentation masteries on my assault a lot quicker along with gme/paygrade, I kind of enjoyed it lol

Comment

With new apoc and LMS, I get best results after I changed my assault to "heavy assault"

Comment

How do you mean, high damage and resistance assault? I imagine that is the best build

Comment

Originally posted by LordofKaon View Post
                  No comment on whether you were actually the first to discover it, but if so, probably first by 15 minutes, because all the AP grinders were hot on it too.
                  I remember it very well, I was the first, cause all the AP grinders started doing it a day or so after people started seeing me doing it. Surely you remember when people started playing LMS, Apoc and Alpha Virus naked right? Well I was the first person to notice the significant mastery exp advantage after each game. The amount was 500-1500 exp per game, which is pretty OP. Sure, other people were getting their masteries faster than me after this point (cause most were grinders and AP hunters as you say), but I was the one who discovered the 'exploit'.

Think NK patched the amount you could get though, cause it doesn't seem to work as well anymore.
                  Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Yeaaa, you weren't the first.
                    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

rohan savage anforth

Comment

Working...
                      X