Nothing for extreme survival builds to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing for extreme survival builds to do

If you've seen my Heavy it has an extreme survival build, 25 tough body,bae, toughness and health regen along with 99 resistance in all 3 but with the new LMS there's no reason to have it, the old LMS was fun and imo the only way to put this build to the test, getting piled by a ton of bosses, along with dark minions charging at you, runners etc. this new lms (just my opinion) is lame af. after 3:30 i get savage regurgitators taking thousands of health away from me and savage necros nearly 1 hit killing me.

You could say Apoc is another way but there's not a lot of bosses, Nightmare mode isn't either, the hardest you can get is 2 elite necros and even then it's not hard.

I'm all up for shorter LMS games or whatever but instead of increasing the damage of the bosses a stupid amount like what happens now can you just send more bosses out earlier? obviously not just jumping to savage elite necrosis as the first boss, but build up to it like it did before but just a lot quicker, say a minute or something.

It seems to be just me but I really do not like this new LMS. How it was before was the last thing I actually enjoyed on this game. Now I just play to pass time and because I'm used to waking up and doing 5 nightmare games -.-

For most people, the more bosses, the more lag. Besides, the score not only depends on placement, but also time. You could basically cheat the system by just doing that. You're going to have to get killed without farming millions of points.

Comment

Didn't they try to shorten LMS once and it didn't work out? Or was that Apoc? Either way, its probably to shorten the games (as you said) and to reduce the lag.
      My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

Then people can leave if they lag, that's their problem. I've got a 3gb RAM, 11 year old laptop and I've looked after it and it runs perfectly.

Comment

They done something to LMS yh Keto, not sure what though :P

Comment

You couldn't cheat it lol wat.

Don't points go down now after 10 minutes to? or was that stupid idea removed?

Comment

i like this new lms more, as it gives non-sucide medics a MEANING AND A CHANCE TO OUTCLASS HEAVIES. it also lets skilled non-lv100s win rather than some p2w non-lv100 with black gear. overall, i dont see anything wrong besides the fact that u almost die in 1hit from a sav necro with 99/99/99 with max hp build besides bf on helmet and i think pants

Comment

LMS was more fun before it got nerfed 6 times... it was more fun back when you could get paid to kill yourself (ah those were the days...)
                I can see what you're saying about the defence sort of thing about it, and I'm still not sure whether or not NK really get what they're doing, cause they've nerfed LMS again, and buffed the zombs in it, but the problem there is, that it just makes it a little harder for high levels, but what they don't realise is, it makes it 50 times harder for low levels (15-40). And with this dumb negative scoring system, combined with low levels dying before they even start, earning points at low levels is 100 times harder than it really needs to be...

You have good armour, and the guy you're versing doesnt, and has full low grade hardplate on his medic, you're both 15, and 1 spitter with extra strong acid whatever comes along, and kills the other guy with one spit shot within the first 10 seconds of the game, you win, but you get negative 200 points for winning... sure, like that's fair...

Back to your point, I can see what you're getting at, and I can say the same with my heavy too, heavys and medics use to be the domiators of LMS, but now it doesnt seems as worth it for heavys anymore - another reason I gave up on LMS a long time ago....
                Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

@Bob, a medic should be able to beat a heavy regardless lol.

" 1hit from a sav necro with 99/99/99 with max hp build besides bf on helmet and i think pants"

that's essentially my whole point... there's nowhere for builds like me to tank anymore

Comment

Hmm, LMS back then was fun, with paygrade, GME, suiciding and stuff but I think it was way better just how it was before this last update, mainly due to points. I remember doing hour long games for 3 points lmao.

Yh it depends on the rewards for me now, I used to play for fun but now on sas 4 i do nothing for fun lel

Comment

Survival is just too easy.
                      Resistance should cap out around 80-90% :/
                      No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Wait, LMS awards NEGATIVE points? WTF?
                        Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

TwTGaming gg

but yeh, heavys need a way to tank these 5min lms sav necros lol. their tanking abilities are useless in lms now vs 5min sav negros gg

Comment

Originally posted by BobEatsHicks View Post
                            i like this new lms more, as it gives non-sucide medics a MEANING AND A CHANCE TO OUTCLASS HEAVIES. it also lets skilled non-lv100s win rather than some p2w non-lv100 with black gear. overall, i dont see anything wrong besides the fact that u almost die in 1hit from a sav necro with 99/99/99 with max hp build besides bf on helmet and i think pants
                            lol in NM and LMS sometimes when I feel our team is getting overwhelmed I just jump in front the zombies next to a powerful team member and let them take about 4.5k health back XD. In LMS it worked for about 16 waves lol.

Comment

Points do NOT go down at any time in LMS. Yes, that stupid idea was removed.

Meanwhile I actually find my max hp heavy better in LMS, so.... disagree with OP due to my own experience of it being different. I do hate 1 hit kill things, but my max hp heavy is literally the only one that DOESN'T get 1 hit killed.
                              BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 Web total lvl: 1000. TK levels: 55/46. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

Working...
                              X