Let's just play the Event Sample Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's just play the Event Sample Virus

Ei pessoal, como vocês sabem falta menos de 2 dias para acabar o "Evento Global" que requer que "todos nós" eliminar 51 milhões de Zumbis. Não estamos nem na metade da meta. O "Sample Virus" é uma grande oportunidade de pelo menos, avançar na meta. Não existem mais Savage Boss (no caso de 4 players de 100 no máximo terá Savage Regugitator), os zumbis vem como um formigueiro, então se todos participar, todos nós ganharemos, de alguma forma.

Translation:
    Hey guys, you know missingless than two daysto finish the"Global Event"that requires"all of us"eliminate 51 million zombies. We are noteven halfwayto the goal. The"Sample Virus"isa great opportunity toat least advance the target. No more Savage Boss(for 4 players 100 maximum will Regugitator Savage),the zombies come as an anthill, then all participate, weall benefitin some way.

I actually don't play Virus Samples events, but playing all your 5 daily NM matches and few multiplayer matches are enough. In my opinion the best events fro getting as much kills as possible are LMS and Apocalypse, because you can play as long as you want.

Comment

and 2 days leaves a lot of time, actually, i would say apocalypse is better for farming dead zombies
      Youtube link here:
      Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Yh I would like those 8 Nightmare tickets ^.^

Comment

I have 40 free nm tix daily (cause i have 8 characters all above 35), but i just dont always have the time to 'kill'
          let's just hope we get apoc tomorrow, so all the 100s with champ guns can play 3 hour straight games and get everyone a key
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

I have 25 free NM tickets and it takes forever to finish using them... most of the time I can't even finish using them before the reset. Still, I'd like the 8 premium tickets. They come in pretty handy during the boss bounties. But it's that 10k alloy I'm looking forward to... would love to receive that reward on my low level medic so I can get a little bit closer to crafting what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMan View Post
              I have 25 free NM tickets and it takes forever to finish using them... most of the time I can't even finish using them before the reset. Still, I'd like the 8 premium tickets. They come in pretty handy during the boss bounties. But it's that 10k alloy I'm looking forward to... would love to receive that reward on my low level medic so I can get a little bit closer to crafting what I want.
              I remember that when I don't get the bronze badge in the Championships, sometimes I give it to my lvl 29 heavy instead of my lvl 52 medic. He already has [RED] items, and will be very useful in the future.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEY....

Comment

Originally posted by xIABCIx View Post

I remember that when I don't get the bronze badge in the Championships, sometimes I give it to my lvl 29 heavy instead of my lvl 52 medic. He already has [RED] items, and will be very useful in the future.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEY....
                Yep, I do that all the time. My lower level characters all have great stuff due to me giving them all the alloy rewards and reward boxes which I just scrap most of the time for alloy.

Comment

In terms of time per kill, VS is way better than anything else. I can get nearly a 1000 MP kills in 3 minutes.

Only think close is boosted Vaccine with a good damage build. And you have to work for that boost.

Comment

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
                    In terms of time per kill, VS is way better than anything else. I can get nearly a 1000 MP kills in 3 minutes.

Only think close is boosted Vaccine with a good damage build. And you have to work for that boost.

Boosted pods would like to say high to you.

Spoiler:

Boosting takes like a minute. You could also probably get a better time but I got bored and only did one game.
                    Last edited by Ishan; 12-06-16, 08:09 PM.

Comment

no thanks. i hate virus samples. bring back alpha virus.
                      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                        no thanks. i hate virus samples. bring back alpha virus.
                        NK said no.

But VS sucks. -_-

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Working...
                        X