(Suggestion) Improvement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Suggestion) Improvement!

hi. how about being able to change between premium and standard ammo (in-game) so as to save prem ammo for later rounds against tougher dudes !!!! ????

thanku

Uh, what? How does this improve the game?
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

by being able to save ammoooooooooo game as in game-play

Comment

I think he's trying to say to add an option to switch between your regular ammo and HIGH DMG ammo so you can store the latter for the later parts of a game.
        I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

exactamondo

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
            I think he's trying to say to add an option to switch between your regular ammo and HIGH DMG ammo so you can store the latter for the later parts of a game.
            Again, how does this help? The only use I'd see it would have is at low levels and even then ammo is cheaper at lower levels, so, it sounds like it would just be a waste of time coding in.
            (Type something here...............)

Comment

This has been discussed many times in the past, and the answer was always no, sorry
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
                Again, how does this help? The only use I'd see it would have is at low levels and even then ammo is cheaper at lower levels, so, it sounds like it would just be a waste of time coding in.
                Totally agree.
                This suggestion would just worsen the game.
                Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
                คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
                ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
                קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
                ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
                คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
                ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
                ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
                เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

support but this will be implemented no earlier than 2030
                  just lol
                  Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                  Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                  President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                  "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
                    Agreed.
                    Dark Halo

Comment

Working...
                    X