Few more questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more questions.

1. Grenade damage skill boosts cryo nades damage too? What's it's base damage and what's the max. damage? Does it boost it's freezing duration?

2. How do you gain armor masteries? By taking damage? By evading damage? How?

3. What is the best weapon for nightmare for 35 lvl medic? (not semi-auto, I don't have an autoclicker)

4. Is it possible to get an elite core before you actually encounter nightmarish devastators and necrosises? (apart from the augmentation and championships rewards)

1. Yes, and for [RED] - normal = 600 damage, level 25 = 2250 damage
    2. Every game you play (including event losses), you earn roughly 500-1500 mastery exp, but the exp will get randomly distributed to one of the 5 armour masteries per game, unless you only have 1 piece of armour equipped.
    3. IMO, Flamer, R70, Starburst, ria50
    4. Only from In-store PREMs, or from crafting (which requires level 35)
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      1. Yes, and for [RED] - normal = 600 damage, level 25 = 2250 damage
      2. Every game you play (including event losses), you earn roughly 500-1500 mastery exp, but the exp will get randomly distributed to one of the 5 armour masteries per game, unless you only have 1 piece of armour equipped.
      3. IMO, Flamer, R70, Starburst, ria50
      4. Only from In-store PREMs, or from crafting (which requires level 35)
      Thanks for answers. But does the grenade damage skill boost cryo effect duration?

Comment

Not the duration, just the damage
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Gonna elaborate a bit on number two.
          Each game that you win you get a random number 500-750 worth of mastery XP for a random armour type that you have equipped.
          This can be boosted by two things.
          If the armour piece that you are wearing of the mastery is grade 10 you get 50% more XP.
          If the armour piece that you are wearing of the mastery is red or black you get 50% more XP.
          This means that if you are suicide farming LMS for mastery you want to be wearing grade 10 red or black armour or you are really wasting your time.

Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Working...
          X