Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BLACK] Premium Guns

Updated every 7 days...?
    Technically this is a suggestion thread. If it is low quality, deal with it. Nothing I can do with it.

#1 - Zerfallen
    http://prnt.sc/bx6gw2
    Damage: 140,000. NK Coin Cost: 1000
    #2 - Torment
    http://prnt.sc/bwr6r7
    Damage: 15,000. NK Coin Cost: 1000

#3 - HIKS S4000
    http://prnt.sc/bx6mlf
    Damage: 12,000. NK Coin Cost: 900
    #4 - CM Proton Arc
    http://prnt.sc/bxjt19
    Damage: 2,700. NK Coin Cost: 1000
    #5 - CM 467
    http://prnt.sc/bxn1yo
    Damage: 1250. NK Coin Cost: 900
    (more coming soon)
    Last edited by Toy Freddy; 26-07-16, 10:31 AM.
    Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
    ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
    קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
    ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
    ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
    ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
    เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

You put a lot of effort into those redrawings, however the lights on zerfallen are not looking good.

These guns will probably never be implemented into the actual game though. Reason 1) OP. Reason 2) No need.

Comment

Nk already got a hell storm of unprecedented(almost, championships win out) hate for the premiums, namely the torment, and that was just when everyone thought that it was going to be p2w. If it actually had been pay to win, I shudder to think of the outcry honestly.
      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

The sad thing is there's effort shown here, despite the fact these will never be incorporated into the game.
        Spoiler:
        I'm not here, if you need to find me, you should know where to look.

Comment

Also, waaaaay too much money. As if it wasn't already bad enough...
          Originally posted by Trump Monkey
          Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

There's no point in buffing Zerfallen damage as it already obliterates mobs in one hit and that was what it was intended for. The latter two would be pay to win. Insanely pay to win.

Premiums are good enough where they are right now. All 3 can be used as endgame weapons and are very useful at that.
            Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
            Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
            There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
            HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We don't need sas4 to become a p2w fest. SAS3 already implements what sas would be if it was all p2w.
              Patience is a virtue. Please wait while we get Axl Rose to finish my Signature.
              NK Stats:

Comment

Originally posted by RankoMatic
                It would be big boost to sas if this guns are free,but nk made mistake by making them prem. and selling them for real money, that can't be changed right now...I'm making sas 5 in Unity but it won't be out any time soon...Only people that can see progress are people from dark NK.So there is going to be fan made sas 5
                Fan made SAS5 FTW !!

Comment

Show nk how it's done and don't drop the storyline halfway through and stop giving content updates.
                  Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

You can't make stuff with our IP...

Comment

OP and no need. this would devalue my cored weapons and devalue CS weapons.
                      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Lowered prices.
                        เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840

Don't you mean 1000 NK coins?

That Torment looks cool though
                          best bio gun lmao
                          เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

That's better, but I don't think the Proton Arc needs the same, cause of its ****y pierce
                            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

only one that would be OK to actually add in game is the black proton arc. otherwise:
                              Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                              this would devalue my cored weapons and devalue CS weapons.
                              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Working...
                              X