4 questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 questions.

1. Does "Hold the Line" skill boost overall damage (base damage+augmentations+collection/mastery rewards+elite cores+helmet/gloves bonus) or base damage only?

2. Same as above but the subject is HD ammo.

3. Same as above but the subject is "Critical Shot" skill.

4. If you put 25 skill points into tough body (54% damage reduction) and have 45% physical/heat/toxic armor protection, why you don't get the maximal damage resistance (99/99/99)?

1. HTL increases overal damage of the gun being used, so whatever the damage stat says on the gun, its that times however many points you have in the skill.
    2. Ive always found HDAmmo confusing, but whatever the value is, it is the guns base + total bonuses + HDAmmo boost damage
    3. yes again. Although crit works by chance, not every shot fired will be crit, but each crit shot will be the more damaging shot. If you have 200% crit damage, and your gun fires 200 damage per shot (with all combined boosts), each crit will be 600 damage - (cause of 200% more damage)
    4. Because Tough Body works by reducing the impact damage of a zombie hit, not defence
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      1. HTL increases overal damage of the gun being used, so whatever the damage stat says on the gun, its that times however many points you have in the skill.
      2. Ive always found HDAmmo confusing, but whatever the value is, it is the guns base + total bonuses + HDAmmo boost damage
      3. yes again. Although crit works by chance, not every shot fired will be crit, but each crit shot will be the more damaging shot. If you have 200% crit damage, and your gun fires 200 damage per shot (with all combined boosts), each crit will be 600 damage - (cause of 200% more damage)
      4. Because Tough Body works by reducing the impact damage of a zombie hit, not defence
      Thanks for answering. Now I don't regret spending 25 points on each of those skills.

Comment

Although apparently crit doesn't multiply with active skills so if you got +125% with HTL, crit will add the remaining 75% if you have +200% crit damage when it does crit.

Depending on your crit chance and crit damage, 25 points in crit can add up to +30% damage overall if you have HTL already
        Last edited by So Far So Good; 23-07-16, 12:01 PM.

Comment

First 3 questions were already answered well.

For tough body, say you have 25% resistance. Tough body will take the 75% damage that is dealt, and multiply it by 46%, leaving you taking about 34% of that damage, with 25% resistance and 25 tough body, you'll have about 66% resistance. Definitely not the best explanation but all I could come up with.
          , , . Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me. Discord is Smurfblade#3916

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfblade View Post
            First 3 questions were already answered well.

For tough body, say you have 25% resistance. Tough body will take the 75% damage that is dealt, and multiply it by 46%, leaving you taking about 34% of that damage, with 25% resistance and 25 tough body, you'll have about 66% resistance. Definitely not the best explanation but all I could come up with.
            Actually, it's a really good explanation

Comment

Working...
            X