Playing on Steam archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing on Steam archive

Hi, has anyone reading this played SAS4 on the Steam archive? If so, how is the gameplay? Is it laggy, how do you find it compared o the regular flash version?

It works good, probably better than browsers for some people because you don't need chrome or firefox killing your processor to run it.

Comment

It is definitely a step up from what we had before!
      Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• ZX840
        ZX840 commented
        Editing a comment
        For SAS4, if I play on the steam version then go back to flash, will the progress be saved from both ends so I can continue with either? I still have my Kongregate account I'd like to work on, so once I go to steam with my NK progress, it would be good to know if going back and forth would be a bad idea.

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mean syncing save data between the two versions? That's not possible.

• ZX840
        ZX840 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not the two accounts. What I mean is, if I open it on the steam archive, play a little, save and quit, will that progress be there if I load up again on Maxthon?

I've started playing on Steam now and it is definitely faster on NM. Hopefully less lag on Apocalypse too. Will be nice to see more than 1 frame every 5 seconds in late waves

Comment

Working...
      X