Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang, don't anyone care about this game anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, don't anyone care about this game anymore!

Every time I post here no one replies, I have not seen a new post In here in ages besides mine. Spool did a lot of hard work for us developing this game and no one seems to give rat's patootie but me. Well if that's how all you ex SAS4 players feel don't ever consider me your friend!

I would also like to add this is the coolest flash player game I have ever played and that's saying a lot coming from pogo.com and then addictinggames.com.

Comment

Well here I am talking to myself I'll never learn.

Comment

As a member who started out playing the Closed Beta of SAS 3, I have always loved the SAS series and think they are amazing games. I'm sad about the current state the game is in, but I do hope someday they will create a proper sequel to SAS 4, and reignite the passion of all SAS players!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

I like SAS4 a lot and have been nothing but disappointed that I have not figured out how to get it working again. I have not played in months because of the flash update, but would very much like to again. With the flash update most likely some people could not get the game working again (in my case) and others just decided that it was a good opportunity/reason to stop. As Salmon mentioned I really hope that NinjaKiwi finds a way to keep the (Online) SAS franchise going and soon at that.

Comment

Thank you guys for the kind words , I had a bad day when I posted that and previously could not access multi-player for almost a week (probably was going through SAS4 withdrawals).

Comment

It's not that I don't care, I'm just not on the forums enough anymore to notice anything other than the inactivity. I still preferred the old forums linked with our accounts, I would be on there if they were still active.
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Hi ZX thanks, yeah those old forums were nice didn't have to re login with a different password, theme suited the site better and could tell which clan we came from. I miss those days.

Comment

I liked the old forum. Fun graphics, connection to an NK account, and above all it was the best time of SAS4.

As for the flash problem, I use a Maxthon browser or Edge. No downgrade, just flash enabled.

I also hope for a new version of SAS, SAS5. Personally, I think SAS4 was a big failure for NK. Endless fixes, updates that many times were again just a fix for previous bugs šŸ¤ž

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post
                    I liked the old forum. Fun graphics, connection to an NK account, and above all it was the best time of SAS4.

As for the flash problem, I use a Maxthon browser or Edge. No downgrade, just flash enabled.

I also hope for a new version of SAS, SAS5. Personally, I think SAS4 was a big failure for NK. Endless fixes, updates that many times were again just a fix for previous bugs šŸ¤ž
                    We can only hope that an SAS V releases before people get too tired of SAS in general..

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Apart from the championship-grinding-no-lifers who are still there and the hackers, that's pretty much already happened tbh.

Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post
                      I think SAS4 was a big failure for NK. Endless fixes, updates that many times were again just a fix for previous bugs
                      Especially because of this undeniable truth.
                      Last edited by ZX840; 16-06-20, 07:59 AM.
                      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

I don't even know anymore

Comment

I made bad experiences with SAS4 in the end of 2017.
                          When I was going for a gold badge, I needed 20 good Virus Samples scores, which I couldn't get, if there was the same nolifer or p2wer, who had better gear and I had no chance against. Staying would just mean a waste of time to me and the next time they will be in the same lobby again. And leaving would cause them to get less score and therefore mad at me. So I'm playing with a lower level character, where people leave against me, so I can't get medals again. After sacrificing my sleep, I somehow manage to get enough score for diamond rewards in the event. The next day there is Apocalypse and the same players, who wanted me to stay in Virus Samples now want me to leave and I have to play with someone, who dies every round from the beginning or disconnects at a later round, so the whole match was for nothing. After trying for the whole night, I somehow manage placing in diamond again. But then I get a cs bug, which resets my current medals to 0 and all was for nothing. And then there are players, who get the same bug, but after the championship ends and get hundreds of badges. This story should just be an example of things, which went wrong.

People were complaining about cs buggers, nolifers, who claim the top spots in every single championship, people who have an advantage through better CPU, Virus Samples leavers, Apocalypse non-leavers, lobby blockers, who join Virus Samples, just to leave again to prevent someone to get a match, AFKers, who don't press the start button, lag tankers, leechers, ditchers, etc.
                          It's not these people, who were to blame, but the game itself provides an incentive to do exactly these things. This not only broke the game, but also the community. Already before the flash update the game and the community was no fun anymore.
                          At one point I had 1000 badges, too before requesting a role back and quitting the game. It's ridiculous, that you just have to log out/in and refresh to get the rewards of some of the most recent championships again.

Comment

Joined recently just to try and be more a part of this game. I still care about it and play it regularly. I wish their was something that could be done to forward it like idk... maybe cross platform it with Xbox one? Iā€™d kill to be able to play this on the Xbox one.

Comment

I get that NK wants to look at sas4 as a failure because they had to spend alot of time with bug fixes, and problems related with flash, but i think thats a very poor perspective to have. I like Bloons as much as the next person, but it doesn't even compare to the quality of game that they made with sas4. The combat was on point, everyone loved the gameplay, thats why even with the flash issues its still populated today, and will probably increase in popularity now that multiplayer is playable and you can run it through steam instead of a browser. the monster and weapon design was on point, i was looking forward to more of what they could think up but what we have is already have is a pretty nice setup.
                              I get that hackers and griefers can ruin games, especially something like sas4 with event contracts, but its not a problem thats solvable. Even games that are constantly monitored for hackers like mmorpgs and "mlg" games are still infested with them. There is no technology that can stop them from hacking and there probably never will be. however the other problems with griefing could be prevented with player hosted lobbies and the ability to kick people. I know they are in the game as it is, but the Id system (good system for when this was working on browsers) and the ui was a little counter intuitive to hosting your own lobbies without coordinating with friends beforehand. the reason i bring this up is that i don't think you as a company should be putting the burden of players causing strife in the game, on yourselves. frankly theres no good fix for the hacker issue without having someone dedicated to checking the leader boards every event and deleting the people who have clearly cheated, which is a huge pain and a resource hog, but its the only way for your events to not be compromised.
                              I know that development for the sas series in general has been dead for quite a while, but honestly with the landscape of the video game industry and how garbage everything new has been, a new sas game would be a breath of fresh air, and frankly if its even half as good as sas 4 i would be willing to pay 10-15$ for it and help ninja kiwi out because i would rather give it to you guys than some AAA company that doesn't even want me as a customer.
                              Last edited by yarrick; Yesterday, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Salmon
                                Salmon commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Amen, brother. I hope the admins read this!
                            Working...
                            X