Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAS 4 Multi-player not loading (cannot enter room)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS 4 Multi-player not loading (cannot enter room)

Played 7 1/2 hours ago the game worked fine, now it does not let me enter a multi-player game.

Developer tools lists 2 errors: Failed to load resource: the static-api.nkstatic.com/appdocs/5/assets/assets/ server responded with a status of 403 () Failed to load resource: the static-api.ninjakiwi...g71wk bandings.json server responded with a status of 403 ()

Wikipedia says "HTTP 403 is a standard HTTP status code communicated to clients by an HTTP server to indicate that access to the requested URL by the client is forbidden for some reason".
    Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 02-05-20, 05:48 PM. Reason: More information.

4 months and 17 days later same issue happening, one thing in common I noticed this seems to occur when championships are being held.

Comment

I was able to play one self boosted nightmare game today but after that every subsequent attempt failed. Am also wondering why muli-player works for some players but not others , I know it's still working for some because today's Contracts Bounty lists a lot of Kongregate players and one NK player.
      Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 27-05-20, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X