Best Armor For Resuscitating/Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Armor For Resuscitating/Apocalypse

Would the best armor for resuscitating be a rubicon vest then the rest dragonfly armor, even though it has little thermal protection?

And how many months/years would it take to luck into them from black boxes/crafting?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
      And how many months/years would it take to luck into them from black boxes/crafting?
      A long.. long time.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Originally posted by Salmon View Post

A long.. long time.
        How long is long..long time? I don't want to waste half my life just to get some resuscitating armor! "A long..long time" that's like saying when I put capacity on my weapon......me shoot you long long time. Which I don't really mind I'd rather shoot boss long long time than be bothered by reload.

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps 6 months, depending how much you play. There is no real answer I can give, it's up to you how long it'll take.

Ok if I play all NM games and in 6 months still don't have armour I need, I'll hold you accountable.

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoa, whoa, hey! I just got finished telling you that it depends on YOU. Don't blame me! >-<
      Working...
      X