X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meow1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
    So.. If one successfully collects all Black Weapons and Armors. He gets 10 Black boxes and Keys right?
    But you can only stack 5 boxes at a time in your elite inventory.

So if he creates a new character.. And yes that new character will also get the collection rewards. Right?
    Wouldn't the 5 Black boxes *poof* out of existence? Leaving only 10 keys and 5 Black boxes.
    actually, you get 11 BOXES and 10 KEYS.
    sorry for being annoying, but you get 1 black box from the [BLACK] assault rifle collection.

Leave a comment:

• BrooklynMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Garibaldi View Post
    A slightly different topic, but since it fits the header quite well:

In the character summary, the hp regen from black pants collection alone lists the 5hp/s, but the caracter does not regenerate any hitpoints ingame. Is this only at my end or does anyone else experience the same thing?
    I have the same thing. It's a well known bug that it doesn't work unless you already have some HP regeneration.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Garibaldi
    replied
    A slightly different topic, but since it fits the header quite well:

I have noticed that the reward for the black pants collection only grants an additional 5hp/s regen if you have already have some means of hp regen on your char, i.e.:

Tissue repair (e.g. 10hp/s) + Black Pants Collection (5hp/s) = 15 hp/s regen

Black Pants Collection (5hp/s) = 5 hp/s regen 0 hp/s regen

In the character summary, the hp regen from black pants collection alone lists the 5hp/s, but the caracter does not regenerate any hitpoints ingame. Is this only at my end or does anyone else experience the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• Topper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
    Then again.. Wearing 5 pieces of Black equipment at level 25 will and most probably get one banned. Even if it's from collection reward.
    Why? It's true some people might report you, but NK don't blindly ban every reported person, they check whether hacking did indeed occur.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    There won't be a fix
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 10-06-16, 04:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheNeru
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    No, it won't be fixed.
    and there won't ever be a claim option for them, if we were going to do something we'd just fix the bug allowing them to be collected by new characters to prevent this in the first place.
    Hmm.. So sad.. At any rate, do that.. Better than being forced to open those boxes at a low level.
    And with that.. I'd assume each new character will have a different collection progress after the fix, yes?
    If not.. Then that's just so sad..

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    No, it won't be fixed.
    and there won't ever be a claim option for them, if we were going to do something we'd just fix the bug allowing them to be collected by new characters to prevent this in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• TheNeru
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    You're not even supposed to be able to get them on a new character in the first place.
    You guys gonna fix that soon? Like.. New characters won't get Collection Rewards from Black but still receive the
    rewards from Standard and Red.

Also it'd be great if there was a "Claim Collection Rewards" button in the Collections tab.
    Being bombarded with 20 or so Strongboxes after playing a single game with a new character is annoying.
    And with that.. We can open the rewards on the levels we want them to be opened..
    ~Edit
    Huzzah!!

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    0; That's a bit of an oversight , rohan.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
    Why don't you make the level you receive the collection variable, and the player can decide when, so as not to waste all those boxes?
    You're not even supposed to be able to get them on a new character in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• crazywhiteman418
    replied
    I've gotten both, and other than my lower level char, I might have gotten 1 or 2 useful things.

2 cores might be more useful, but the additional bonuses were nice enough. Especially shotgun, lmg, and somewhat pants (works if you've got another source of regen, but doesn't work by itself).

Leave a comment:

• CubsFanInAr
    replied
    Originally posted by TwTGaming View Post
    I've never understood this reward. You've got all the black gear, well done, have some black boxes.

Hey, well done on quitting drinking, here, reward yourself with a scotch!
    I always thought that, but then I realized that you have all the black gear spread across potentially 3 or 4 characters (3 of my characters have black gear). Now, each character gets 5 chances to get even better black gear than what they have.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Why don't you make the level you receive the collection variable, and the player can decide when, so as not to waste all those boxes?

Leave a comment:

• TheNeru
    replied
    Alrighty then.. So the newly created char will lose the other 5 Black Boxes after the character's first game. So sad.. :/
    Then again.. Wearing 5 pieces of Black equipment at level 25 will and most probably get one banned. Even if it's from collection reward.

Leave a comment:

• bigbuffb
    replied
    As long as they're not obtained in-game you can carry more than 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCPk7R0AN5o For example

Leave a comment:

Working...
X