[Question] Black Weapon&Armor collection rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it won't be fixed.
    and there won't ever be a claim option for them, if we were going to do something we'd just fix the bug allowing them to be collected by new characters to prevent this in the first place.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
      No, it won't be fixed.
      and there won't ever be a claim option for them, if we were going to do something we'd just fix the bug allowing them to be collected by new characters to prevent this in the first place.
      Hmm.. So sad.. At any rate, do that.. Better than being forced to open those boxes at a low level.
      And with that.. I'd assume each new character will have a different collection progress after the fix, yes?
      If not.. Then that's just so sad..

Comment

There won't be a fix
        Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 10-06-16, 04:12 AM.
        No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
          Then again.. Wearing 5 pieces of Black equipment at level 25 will and most probably get one banned. Even if it's from collection reward.
          Why? It's true some people might report you, but NK don't blindly ban every reported person, they check whether hacking did indeed occur.
          Hello, I'm one of the moderators of this forum and the official Discord, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
          BTD5 stuff: DC archive
          BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
          SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
          Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

Comment

A slightly different topic, but since it fits the header quite well:

I have noticed that the reward for the black pants collection only grants an additional 5hp/s regen if you have already have some means of hp regen on your char, i.e.:

Tissue repair (e.g. 10hp/s) + Black Pants Collection (5hp/s) = 15 hp/s regen

Black Pants Collection (5hp/s) = 5 hp/s regen 0 hp/s regen

In the character summary, the hp regen from black pants collection alone lists the 5hp/s, but the caracter does not regenerate any hitpoints ingame. Is this only at my end or does anyone else experience the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Garibaldi View Post
              A slightly different topic, but since it fits the header quite well:

In the character summary, the hp regen from black pants collection alone lists the 5hp/s, but the caracter does not regenerate any hitpoints ingame. Is this only at my end or does anyone else experience the same thing?
              I have the same thing. It's a well known bug that it doesn't work unless you already have some HP regeneration.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
                So.. If one successfully collects all Black Weapons and Armors. He gets 10 Black boxes and Keys right?
                But you can only stack 5 boxes at a time in your elite inventory.

So if he creates a new character.. And yes that new character will also get the collection rewards. Right?
                Wouldn't the 5 Black boxes *poof* out of existence? Leaving only 10 keys and 5 Black boxes.
                actually, you get 11 BOXES and 10 KEYS.
                sorry for being annoying, but you get 1 black box from the [BLACK] assault rifle collection.
                Youtube link here:
                Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Working...
                X