[Question] Black Weapon&Armor collection rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Black Weapon&Armor collection rewards

So.. If one successfully collects all Black Weapons and Armors. He gets 10 Black boxes and Keys right?
    But you can only stack 5 boxes at a time in your elite inventory.

So if he creates a new character.. And yes that new character will also get the collection rewards. Right?
    Wouldn't the 5 Black boxes *poof* out of existence? Leaving only 10 keys and 5 Black boxes.

I think boxes not obtained in a game aren't poofed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeru View Post
      So.. If one successfully collects all Black Weapons and Armors. He gets 10 Black boxes and Keys right?
      But you can only stack 5 boxes at a time in your elite inventory.

So if he creates a new character.. And yes that new character will also get the collection rewards. Right?
      Wouldn't the 5 Black boxes *poof* out of existence? Leaving only 10 keys and 5 Black boxes.
      He/She would receive the 10 boxes and 10 keys.
      My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

You will be rewarded them, you 'can' obtain more than 5, no restriction there.
        But, you have to open them then. If you can't open them then yes...

No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

But a Level 1 doesn't even have black keys/boxes unlocked do they? I thought it was literally completely locked until lv 25.

Comment

Sure you can get them, but you can't open them.
            No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

I've never understood this reward. You've got all the black gear, well done, have some black boxes.

Hey, well done on quitting drinking, here, reward yourself with a scotch!

Comment

As long as they're not obtained in-game you can carry more than 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCPk7R0AN5o For example

Comment

Alrighty then.. So the newly created char will lose the other 5 Black Boxes after the character's first game. So sad.. :/
                  Then again.. Wearing 5 pieces of Black equipment at level 25 will and most probably get one banned. Even if it's from collection reward.

Comment

Why don't you make the level you receive the collection variable, and the player can decide when, so as not to waste all those boxes?
                    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by TwTGaming View Post
                      I've never understood this reward. You've got all the black gear, well done, have some black boxes.

Hey, well done on quitting drinking, here, reward yourself with a scotch!
                      I always thought that, but then I realized that you have all the black gear spread across potentially 3 or 4 characters (3 of my characters have black gear). Now, each character gets 5 chances to get even better black gear than what they have.

Comment

I've gotten both, and other than my lower level char, I might have gotten 1 or 2 useful things.

2 cores might be more useful, but the additional bonuses were nice enough. Especially shotgun, lmg, and somewhat pants (works if you've got another source of regen, but doesn't work by itself).

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
                          Why don't you make the level you receive the collection variable, and the player can decide when, so as not to waste all those boxes?
                          You're not even supposed to be able to get them on a new character in the first place.

Comment

0; That's a bit of an oversight , rohan.
                            Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                              You're not even supposed to be able to get them on a new character in the first place.
                              You guys gonna fix that soon? Like.. New characters won't get Collection Rewards from Black but still receive the
                              rewards from Standard and Red.

Also it'd be great if there was a "Claim Collection Rewards" button in the Collections tab.
                              Being bombarded with 20 or so Strongboxes after playing a single game with a new character is annoying.
                              And with that.. We can open the rewards on the levels we want them to be opened..
                              ~Edit
                              Huzzah!!

Comment

Working...
                              X